1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if this turned out to be a vibranium suit in Avengers 4...then people would go nuts for it.

It’s actually really cool looking if you ask me but not something I’d buy since I’m not a diehard Iron Man collector.

I’ll take a neon trooper over a porcelain Iron Man.

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Is this really how it looked in the movie? Forgive me but I have a bad memory.

Also, will it certainly still be available until the listed cutoff date? I’ve never used this site before, but I might be interested in the coming weeks.

It’s close, I think the color in the movie was darker and it had a hole for the arc reactor.

The figure is the die cast mark 4, does this indicate the regular release of the mark 4 to be within this year? (Maybe soonish?)

Is this really how it looked in the movie? Forgive me but I have a bad memory.

Also, will it certainly still be available until the listed cutoff date? I’ve never used this site before, but I might be interested in the coming weeks.

Pretty much, pics under the spoiler tag-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still laugh evertime RDJ is next to others on screen as he’s usually elevated or they have to stand further behind him so he doesn’t look so short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested more in why HT would make this using the Mark IV. You'd think with the new armors that are out they'd double dip in something newer.

I'm interested more in why HT would make this using the Mark IV. You'd think with the new armors that are out they'd double dip in something newer.

Well the mk4 isn’t even out yet so you can’t get any newer then that. This is the diecast version. Lol

It is a wonder why the regular MK4 diecast isn't just around the corner.

The MK 4 is basically the 6 with a new chest and different paint job. And it is a repaint of the Arc Reactor/MK V face sculpt and a repaint of the gantry. And than this repainted MK4 is being teased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back