1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be drunk i will be fat i will buy this but i am not heavy enough to be a whale sir. but seriously its pretty cool just not a HPP suit .

Awesome variant imo looks great and will stand out in a collection, even in a sea of iron men. Shine on you crazy diamond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool design and if you own the mk6diecast you know it is a great figure (one of the best for sure).
This is the same just with a circular arc reactor(like it will be , with different paint scheme , the standard mk4 diecast).

I would like to see a picture without the “effect” in place.

I like it, but idk if I’ll order it.

Got that cool Tron/Blue Beetle/Wakanda/ish look.

Certainly a good contrast figure for most the other suits.

If I didn’t have so much already in the next few months on order and still to order I’d probably be all over this.

That's a nifty paint job, but it looks like you have to supply your own UV light unlike panther. I'll probably grab it if it pops up for shipping at SSC but it's no big loss if it doesn't... I don't want it enough to pick it up any other way.

Lol, this is kinda silly. I was honestly expecting a HPP suit like Jack, but I think it's safe to say that the rest of the HPP isn't happening any time soon.

One of many reasons I've decided to pull the plug and call it quits on collecting the HPP or Iron Man in general. :dunno

Woah it looks pretty friggin' sick! It's die-cast too, hmm, seems very enticing. May try to nab one, however this suit design I think is not an essential to me.

Damn. Another toy fair, another iron man release. But this one doesn't come with an LED setup like the BP release, so does that mean we need to get our own blacklight LEDs to make the "luminous reflective technology" work?

While I'm sad to admit that I think this does look kinda cool, it is definitely not something I'd ever really buy. No real interest in a Tron Iron Man suit. I'm surprised this doesn't come with an identity disc as an accessory.

The tragedy here is that while some hardcore iron man guys can easily afford every armor hot toys can throw at them, there will be others eating cold beans on a stick so they can add this silly thing to their shelf of other $350+ figures that only exist in Howard Chan's imagination.

Back