1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I am mistaken, but why are the Toy Fair Exclusives only limited to pick-up at SDCC?
I thought Sideshow always put up an allotment for shipping after the con...

I think only certain ones that are shipped for the con are pickup. Last year's roadworn thor and battle damaged armor batman were up for preorder and released in Q4. I highly doubt SSC will sell out at the con, the rest of their stock will definitely be up on their site so I wouldn't sweat it.

This is actually quite cool and worth considering. So is the unlit light turquoise and the lit white? The only thing that I would have liked to have seen is color changing LEDs that allowed you to choose blue, red, green and gold, or something along those lines. I might have picked up 2-3. I wonder if it could be modded accordingly.

I hate the con pickup exclusives. It attracts flippers like blood in the water. Hopefully this an Anakin will be offered for sale afterwards. I might buy one or two at regular price, but there is no way in h#ll I'm going to pay $500-$600 for these.

I would like to see this under normal lighting. I think its kind of cool.

As far as exclusives to cons, usually there is an overabundance of product. But i do think quite a while ago they let one guy buy a whole bunch of predators so i dont remember how that played out but some here were quite upset.

It's pretty ****ing cool looking, I'll give em' that. It's the perfect type of con exclusive - something the majority doesn't want, but serious IM collectors will love. I won't pursue it but I definitely appreciate it.

Totally agree. Really cool looking but not a must have. Perfect type of Con exclusive. People likes their Iron Men so as long as that's the case it just makes sense for HT to keep making them.

It does look amazing...
I wonder if the effect will
Actually be that good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7gHm.gif

Kill it

I guess we should have seen a variant like this coming, given that the regular Mark IV Diecast is due out later this year. Minimal added investment for them to produce this (i.e., no new tooling) - just a different paint job and a unique decal for the stand.

From Iron Man figures, I'm just waiting for them to drop the new War Machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I am mistaken, but why are the Toy Fair Exclusives only limited to pick-up at SDCC?
I thought Sideshow always put up an allotment for shipping after the con...

Nothing about SDCC for this one yet.

"Iron Man 2 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Hot Toys’ Flagship store in Shanghai Disneytown Lakeshore and Hot Toys’ Booth B-13 at CCG EXPO 2018!"

It could up on SS today, next month or never (like the chrome Midas).

Good lord I have no words for HT and these Iron Man figures.......other than STOP

So how does the glowing light up feature work? Do I need to get special lighting? People on Facebook were seeming to suggest that you need to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing about SDCC for this one yet.

"Iron Man 2 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Hot Toys’ Flagship store in Shanghai Disneytown Lakeshore and Hot Toys’ Booth B-13 at CCG EXPO 2018!"

It could up on SS today, next month or never (like the chrome Midas).

It will probably be on sideshow for SDCC - all the Toy Fair exclusives have been available before

The chrome plated Midas was never listed as a Toy Fair Exclusive which is why we never saw it

Does anyone have any info on pricing, limit per customer ect. on this for Shanghai Disney store? Do you need to enter the park to access the store?

Back