1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe HT trying to maximise the IM license as much as possible, since Homecoming 2 says IM will die...but it does look like a diligent repaint. hopefully doesn't turn out like a kaiju lol

only reason I might get this is for my TRON display. Even with it not being meant for that movie, it will look great displayed next to my other figures

How does that work? I never really looked into the Black Panther figure since I was happy with the first release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panther comes with a special stand that has UV/Black light LED's all over it... This iron man does not, so anyone will need to get some kind of black light setup to get the effect.

maybe HT trying to maximise the IM license as much as possible, since Homecoming 2 says IM will die...but it does look like a diligent repaint. hopefully doesn't turn out like a kaiju lol

Hey buddy, why not us a spoiler tag? Perhaps i didn't want to know that little nugget of information in the Tron IM figure thread:huh

Well since there is zero actual info about “far from home” and there’s about zero chance they kill iron man in a non avengers/ironcman movie I doubt it

Good lord I have no words for HT and these Iron Man figures.......other than STOP

LOL deliberate

7gHm.gif

Kill it

With fire?

Panther comes with a special stand that has UV/Black light LED's all over it... This iron man does not, so anyone will need to get some kind of black light setup to get the effect.

So what’s a king term Detolf solution? Add an LED light strip of some sort?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy solution. Should work for display cases, boxes, shelves etc

e3110d2647ff5ca07b195bdece9e51fe.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't there usually defective issues with some of the exclusive figures? I seem to remember that occurring a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh?

Seriously? Of all the figures they could have done? Jesus! I would have bit their hand off for a Tony Stark civilian outfit from Infinity War. Or a serverly battle damaged mk 50. Sigh.......

I don't know why anyone would complain that a figure they really want isn't a con exclusive... I'd prefer to have figures I don't want be the con exclusives because they'd be more difficult to get ahold of and usually have a markup.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would complain that a figure they really want isn't a con exclusive... I'd prefer to have figures I don't want be the con exclusives because they'd be easier to get ahold of and probably cheaper.

Yeah pretty much. This is exactly what a Con figure should be. Glad I have no interest in it.

Back