1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 89 Batmobile was $630 two years ago without any of the cool RC stuff this one has. I'm not going to guess on price but it could be the most expensive one yet. This one is not for me I have the 89 on the shelf and the HB and Delorean on PO I'm so out of room for anything else in this size. But I am looking forward to seeing pics whenever this thing ships.

I was wondering that too.But seeing as that was the BVS logo you'd assume it was,perhaps,a new one?Just have to wait and see I guess.

Thinking this will be around the $900 range due to all the electronic gimmicks. Would have been better had they just gone the safe route and done all the features manually. This is going to be another mess like the 89 Batmobile when it comes to exchanging/returning if this has QC issues.

What that a new BvS Bat signal at the end of the video or the TDKR one?
It's the BvS version.

23737512066_da96d66528_c.jpg

Looks like another line HT are going all out on. At least 5 character figures, then this Batmobile and Bat signal. Hopefully the movie is going to be good to justify all of these figures.

I know people are disappointed about the '66 Batmobile still not being released, but I gather they don't think there's any rush for that one. I mean after all it's from 1966, people have been waiting that long, what's a few more years lol.

Wow, they really went all out didn't they? Definitely makes that 1:12 Bat they did a pathetic effort.

This is very impressive. If the final product lives up to the prototype, they just blew the '89 Batmobile away and that's one of their most beautiful and special pieces in my opinion. The price is going to be a killer, good luck to those that gotta have it.

Judging by the end of that trailer, I'm wondering if they aren't going to have a Batsignal package deal with the Armored Version? All in all, this line is exciting but also incredibly terrifying. Like, seriously, it almost made me **** out of pure terror.:lol

The engineering of this model is amazing.

The initial price on the Tumbler was around $450.00, if not mistaken. I see this one coming close to $800.00.

Thinking this will be around the $900 range due to all the electronic gimmicks. Would have been better had they just gone the safe route and done all the features manually. This is going to be another mess like the 89 Batmobile when it comes to exchanging/returning if this has QC issues.

It's the BvS version.

23737512066_da96d66528_c.jpg

Maybe a sneak peak to armored Batman!!!!

Back