1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! A vehicle from a movie that has a 75% chance of totally sucking balls instead of the 66 Batmobile!

Way to go!

Will not buy.

I'm actually a little surprised this "premiered" before the figures themselves. I like the design and I'm sure it'll be awesome but I'm sure this thing will be around $800 and lack of funds will force me to not get it.

Guessing the BvS figures will be shown next week. Hope Wonder Woman is shown as well as Superman and Batman.

Wow, they were ON this ****. Seems like they're going to get 5 figures and 1 vehicle out there pretty quick. Makes sense though, there's been plenty of time.

Even if I love the movie when I see it in March, I have no interested in owning this 1/6 Batmobile. The design has been growing on me and I don't think seeing it in action will disappoint, but buying such a big ticket item seems too frivolous to me now a days (the price tag will be killer I'm sure as well as the size). I'm happy with just having the 1/6 1989 Batmobile and the Batpod from Hot Toys.

I'm glad they're making it though, I love the interior of it with all those screens. Can't wait to see it's specs, the show pics and eventually, other collector's in hand pics.

Wow, they were ON this ****. Seems like they're going to get 5 figures and 1 vehicle out there pretty quick. Makes sense though, there's been plenty of time.

Even if I love the movie when I see it in March, I have no interested in owning this 1/6 Batmobile. The design has been growing on me and I don't think seeing it in action will disappoint, but buying such a big ticket item seems too frivolous to me now a days (the price tag will be killer I'm sure as well as the size). I'm happy with just having the 1/6 1989 Batmobile and the Batpod from Hot Toys.

I'm glad they're making it though, I love the interior of it with all those screens. Can't wait to see it's specs, the show pics and eventually, other collector's in hand pics.

Haha, the Batpod. I forgot I used to have that. Man I was buying everything back then. I even had an Iron Man.

Haha, the Batpod. I forgot I used to have that. Man I was buying everything back then. I even had an Iron Man.

It was easier to manage then. The variety, the way the lines were spaced out, etc.

Not really excited for this, even if they're showing it on display. They showed the 66 batmobile years ago and never followed through. Unless this goes for 500 to 550 us dollars, I'll pass and wait for the 66 version.

I passed on the Tumblers and Batpod with the intent of never collecting vehicles. But then the '89 car was released, and I had no choice, especially when I found an insane deal on it. This one looks nice, and I really like the interior, but I think it's going to be a pass for me. Three Batman figures is already a lot for me, and that's not even counting the Suicide Squad possibilities.

So nice to see this. Cannot wait to get it, if I can find the room!

Great! A vehicle from a movie that has a 75% chance of totally sucking balls instead of the 66 Batmobile!

Way to go!

Will not buy.

sigpic778_192.gif

I'm actually a little surprised this "premiered" before the figures themselves. I like the design and I'm sure it'll be awesome but I'm sure this thing will be around $800 and lack of funds will force me to not get it.

It'd cost a lot more than $800. :lol

I prefer this to the Nolan batmobile. Can't wait for the full reveal

It'd be neat if the doors were detachable. Imagine having Supes holding them while Bats stands in the cockpit.

Bring it .. Im ready for this and the 66 batmobile...+ all 5 figures and what ever comes out of suicide squats..

Im xtreme happy about this.. 2016 is the year of the Batman ::::

Back