1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most impressive! i can already tell that i'm gonna have to get this. i for one already love the design, and then they go and go all out on all the extra stuff, man oh man, this piece is gonna be a beaut.

Looks great until they put the superman doll on top. It then looks like something Hasbro would do on a Comercial for a toy.

This will be expensive, if released that is. And the QC will likely suffer a bit because of all those electronics.

aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

I just saw the hot toys video of this thing and didn't realize that it has all those electronics and movement features. Considering the price of Hulkbuster and the Bat, they will charge $1000 for this thing easy. Definitely have to be careful to consider this one when it goes up,that's an expensive piece of plastic.

Great! A vehicle from a movie that has a 75% chance of totally sucking balls instead of the 66 Batmobile!

Way to go!

Will not buy.

...And 100% the most stupid post i've read on this forum :cuckoo:

Care to enlighten us as to how you come about the (totally made up) 75% chance of failure?

Even if the movie is not that good I'm buying this.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

The movie can be utter dog **** and I'll still buy this.

The most realistic and intensely engineered 1/6 vehicle done.

Make the non electronic, cool features for same price as the old Tumbler. I"m in. :lol

Looks incredible I have to say. Wish the '89 had a remote control canopy and lights after seeing what they've done with this.

Obviously won't be buying this one.

Honestly, I am beyond stoked on this collectible.

I currently have the Tumbler re-release and the '89 Batmobile. Thinking this will be a good addition to that line.

Considering the price points of what the other two have been, I'm hoping even with all the cool electronic features it still stays reasonably priced for something that size. I paid retail on both my other 1/6th Batmobiles so I'm use to that price point (as a point of reference, it still kills my wallet) and find that "reasonable".

Now, where am I gonna find room for this? Ha ha.

This is kind of a cross between Schumacher's batmobile and the tumbler. Not bad but not bad a$$ enough.

buy first
ask questions later

That's how I live my life, brother ha ha. This seems like the best of the '89 and the Tumbler. You can tell they took some inspiration from the Arkham series though considering the clearly visible gun mount.

i saw all batmobiles in person at the warner bro studio tour last month, even in person, the Black Tumbler to me is the best looking one, the 66 second best.

if they ever decide to make it ,ill probably get that too, skipping on all the rest

i saw all batmobiles in person at the warner bro studio tour last month, even in person, the Black Tumbler to me is the best looking one, the 66 second best.

if they ever decide to make it ,ill probably get that too, skipping on all the rest

I got to see them all at SDCC a few years back, and the Tumbler definitely is the most interesting. Hot Toys having done the '89 in addition to the Tumbler did an amazing job, and I'd recommend getting them both. I love them. I have the '66 Bats from HT only because I paid less than $100 for him new, so if they had a Batmobile it'd have to be at a steal for me to even consider. Not the biggest fan of '66.

I'm sooooo getting this..... Wait, I do not have 2.000$ to spare so what the hell am I even doing here?!

Look wise though, I do love the design...

Oh Sagan, I hope it's not that much money. The other were around $675 initially.

Expecting to see something similar or I'll ***** myself.

Well, I'm expecting this to be around 750$. I live in Greece so I'll surely need around 150$ in shipping costs. Plus 250$ in taxes, so it's around 1.150$. Add the transfer costs due to Capital Controls and all that, so I'd need around 1.000 euros. Hmm, that's a bit less. But still, it's light years out of my price range ATM...

Back