1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have trouble with Bataffleck...

I don't know why....he's the best Batman so far.

DhMVgNH.jpg

After picking up the 89, I have finally realized that I have no space for stuff this big...It is still in my garage...no, that's not the batcave...

I still have trouble with Bataffleck...

Really? How about the skinny balding wimp named Keaton being picked to play Batman? Did you have a problem with that too?

omg, didn't see this coming at all, especially this soon. love the design on this. easy want and get! what a beaut. have the 89, tumblr, batpod, so this is obviously an easy choice for me. lets get the 66 out as well HT!

I may buy this batmobile if the movie is good. But what's up with the 1966 batmobile Hot Toys?!!? Come already what's the hold up!? This style of batmobile is classic and is sure to be well sought after by not just 66 Batman fans but car collecting enthusiasts as well.

I thought the bat mobile converted into batwing, guess I was wrong. Lmao. I showed this to my girlfriend and she panicked with a horrified look on her face, and asked me: " are you gonna get this?"

That depends, if the movie doesn't suck, even then it might be like two years before They release soo

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

this vehicle is generating barely a ripple in the collecting community. so much depends on the movie i know, but the 66 would outsell this one hands down.

for me this car is not easily recognizable as the Batmobile. I like my Batmobiles to look like the Batmobile. Disliked the tumbler for sure and this looks like more of the same to me.

I like this design. Much better than the Crumbler.

But the only HT item I want from this movie as of now is Batman with coat. I'm in love with that look. Depends how I like the movie, the other Bats could be mine. I liked MOS ( but I also hate most Superman stuff), so I think I will probably like this one as well.

this vehicle is generating barely a ripple in the collecting community. so much depends on the movie i know, but the 66 would outsell this one hands down.

for me this car is not easily recognizable as the Batmobile. I like my Batmobiles to look like the Batmobile. Disliked the tumbler for sure and this looks like more of the same to me.

I would be willing to bet that the new one would sell as much as the 66. That car isn't exactly something your average collector is connected to.

As for looking like the batmobile...it's a completly made up thing so I don't think there is any right way. But I don't see much reason to make it a convertible. Outside of the "look" it's pretty much worthless as an actual utility or combat vehicle.

The first batmobile was red. And one looked like a train. Others had huge fins.

This is the best Batmobile in years! Ignoring the one from Arkham Knight (Thats the best they've made so far imo) Are these batmobiles around 24 inches?

I didn't expect them to make this. I'm really surprised at this announcement. I'll probably get this, as I have the Tumbler and 89. This announcement gives me renewed hope that the 66 Batmobile may eventually go up for preorder as well.

Do you think it will or is this the final nail in the 66 batmobile not being released coffin? Man I hope they still release it. As far as this goes, will have to see how the movie does. Tumbler may have to go if I like the movie. Space is an issue. I have 89, and Tumbler. Plus delorean flexed. I think it looks cool though.

Agree. The 66 is the batmobile for me and 89 2nd. All others imitators. I will always love the 66. I remember watching the show on reruns in the 70's on my moms curtis Mathis TV. Our first was black and white(for young kids I do not mean the TVs coler)with rabbit ears.

Really? How about the skinny balding wimp named Keaton being picked to play Batman? Did you have a problem with that too?

I was a senior in high school when 89 batman movie came out. At first I had a problem. I was like what? The guy from Mr Mom, beetlejuice, and night shift? But after seeing movie, liked him in it. That as why I am holding judgment on Ben. Not thrilled, but will wait and see.

Back