1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the iterations of the batmobile are cool in their own way. no need for the negativity cause you prefer one over the other. that these are even being made at all is a triumph for collectors.

Love it- not the price it will be- all depends on how great it is in the film

They better not overprice this though. The good thing everyone said that 1/6 vehicles line was dead.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

This incredible and astonishing Batmobile has highly detailed exterior and interior

Equipped with remote-controlled:
  • Headlights & signal lights
  • Gatling guns with lights
  • Functional doors
  • Interior light-up function
  • Battle & cruising mode

VapidLivelyEider.gif

CourageousFreshElkhound.gif

Video: https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=d19b851cf6938eeec1259fc38f5c3840&oe=566FDC9F

Oh man, this might be a QC nightmare if not done properly. The price guesstimates just tripled! :D

I'm guessing this will price me out so I'll just wait for the Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 version. :)

The Batmobile is one of the only cool looking things coming from this film in my opinion. Just not enthused about Batman V Superman at all so there's probably no chance I'll get this. I'm not even sure I'll bother buying an Affleck Batman.

Looks great until they put the superman doll on top. It then looks like something Hasbro would do on a Comercial for a toy.

This will be expensive, if released that is. And the QC will likely suffer a bit because of all those electronics.

lol that thing is DIRTY, easily in the $800 range, I can't really see it topping $1200 or anything like that

to those complaining that the video looks a bit too much like a toy commercial, just a bit of a reality check... these ARE toys... Let's not be in denial about that...
Accept it.
We collect very expensive TOYS.

lol that thing is DIRTY, easily in the $800 range, I can't really see it topping $1200 or anything like that

to those complaining that the video looks a bit too much like a toy commercial, just a bit of a reality check... these ARE toys... Let's not be in denial about that...
Accept it.
We collect very expensive TOYS.

Dolls. Expensive dolls.

These cars are huge. I only have room for one and already have the tumbler which in my opinion is the best batmobile yet. This one isn't changing my mind yet.

I had predicted $750, but we might be looking in excess of $900. I'm glad I have no interest in 1/6 vehicles...for the most part. The flying DeLorean being the one exception.

Back