1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can definitely understand that then. Man, that'd all be a pain. Here's to hoping you get one!

I can definitely understand that then. Man, that'd all be a pain. Here's to hoping you get one!

I've been away from the 1/6 game and I've been thinking of getting back in for around a year now, but I never found something that made me go "I MUST own this" so I kept collecting minifigs, comics, games, etc. But I'm really liking all of the BvS stuff so far, so I may cut everything else (besides a few comics here and there) and start getting them. The Batmobile is a longshot though...

... I'm really liking all of the BvS stuff so far, so I may cut everything else (besides a few comics here and there) and start getting them. The Batmobile is a longshot though...

Definitely. I have a slew of action figures and was collecting quite a few comics, but with everything coming out between BvS, Star Wars, and hopefully Alien, I'm letting go of a few things I haven't paid attention to in order to make room. Both Batmobiles I got after market (for retail thankfully), and I don't want to wait for this one. I'm only iffy on the Knightmare Batman, but the other two figures are instant POs for me. 1/6 is where to be right now, I feel.

Definitely. I have a slew of action figures and was collecting quite a few comics, but with everything coming out between BvS, Star Wars, and hopefully Alien, I'm letting go of a few things I haven't paid attention to in order to make room. Both Batmobiles I got after market (for retail thankfully), and I don't want to wait for this one. I'm only iffy on the Knightmare Batman, but the other two figures are instant POs for me. 1/6 is where to be right now, I feel.

Personally I've found that paying in installments is much better. For example, I paid for my 11th Doc in installments and got him on time. But with the 12th I just POed him without installments and I still haven't paid for the fig (Christmas time has been turned into tax time here). So, I'm thinking of cancelling a few comics since I'm on a subscription service, and give that money to the Batman/Superman combo each month.

Personally I've found that paying in installments is much better.

While overseas, what services offer PO? I've been using Sideshow for all of my orders. With some of my figures (1/6 SS Bats, '66 Bats) I paid up front because I got them new for less than $100, or like with the Batmobiles Toy Anxiety ( a local shop) let me put them on layway, but all brand new figures I PO through SS.

In my ignorance I just assumed everyone Flexed through them, but it was brought to my attention that isn't the best method for some people in countries outside of the states just because of shipping costs, taxes, and what not.

Last edited:
While overseas, what services offer PO? I've been using Sideshow for all of my orders. With some of my figures (1/6 SS Bats, '66 Bats) I paid up front because I got them new for less than $100, or like with the Batmobiles Toy Anxiety ( a local shop) let me put them on layway, but all brand new figures I PO through SS.

In my ignorance I just assumed everyone Flexed through them, but it was brought to my attention that isn't the best method for some people in countries outside of the states just because of shipping costs, taxes, and what not.

There are no Collectible shops around here, so whatever I get, I get through the net. I was going to use Sideshow, but the taxes were far too much (the taxes and shipping cost nearly half a fig), so I'm looking for some UK based stores. BigChiefStudios (the guys who make the Dr. Who stuff) have excellent prices, but they're not selling everything yet (so far only the HT Star Wars stuff). Here's hoping that they put the BvS stuff for PO at some point.

I doubt it'll be two grand. But it'll probably be close to one grand.

Eh, that doesn't help me much, it's still waaaay out of my price range. But, with the dealsy and all, maybe I'll manage to set aside some cash for it. I'm not expecting it to launch before mid-2017 anyway.

From Toy Soul.

12347601_985997478139902_736636256586715799_n.jpg

12376435_985997448139905_8853514409146162150_n.jpg

12391316_985997501473233_4418315028912515655_n.jpg

1975203_985997451473238_7740592587401441592_n.jpg

10255426_985997461473237_8900706433392496503_n.jpg

10570295_985997484806568_990019565135010107_n.jpg

Is it me, or do those ''blade wings'' at the back of the batmobile look like they're bent downwards a bit...

Back