1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

gotta love pre SDCC hype. a time where it's a struggle to keep up with all the posts on all the new releases here !! good times !!!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

It might not even be an exclusive. They're just showing it at SDCC like the Thor:Ragnarok line.

You can order them at Sideshow regardless of it's exclusivity.

I've assumed it isn't an exclusive. I think it would've been stated, instead of just saying it will be on display at Comic Con.

The Marvel Legends version is awesome for its size. I got two so I could use both headsculpts at once, because I couldn't choose which to use.

I am going to need the fin to light up, please. Like, pretty, pretty, please.

Didn't his fin only light up the one time when you see Rocket finish installing it on his head?

Didn't his fin only light up the one time when you see Rocket finish installing it on his head?

It's the only time I remember it, but it made an impression. Not likely to be madex but a girl can dream. Plus I just bought some soap reactors and am going light up happy.

I'm not really into the light up features, so it doesn't matter to me either way.

I hope there's a deluxe like with Rocket and Star Lord, though.

I'm not really into the light up features, so it doesn't matter to me either way.

I hope there's a deluxe like with Rocket and Star Lord, though.

Me neither - I rarely use them.

Just please don't be an exclusive!! :pray:

I don't think it will be- I figure that would've been announced with the figure instead of them saying it will be displayed at SDCC. The other exclusives were fully shown and marked as such.

They have already announced three exclusives. Hopefully that's all there are. I think there were four last year, but if you order first day, I'm sure you can get one.

This is not going to be an exclusive this year, or they would have shown the full figure. Now as to how long until pre-order, who knows.

Now we just need Mantis and Nebula to be shown....

While not top of the list for me, I think Hot Toys could do a pretty good version of Kurt Russell

I'm not sure if I'd get an Ego, but I'd love to see Hot Toys make a sculpt of current Kurt Russel. He has an interesting enough face now that I bet it'd be one if their home runs.

Nebula and Mantis would complete the team, and I'd be done after that. If I can only choose one more, it's Nebula, though.

Can't wait to see Yondu on display!

Back