1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

y.JPG

Looks great!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Beautiful.

He looks amazing! :panic:

Love it! :yess:

Insta-order.

That sculpt is amazing

Yup, he really does look great. Likeness is spot on.

That looks freakishly spot-on. This might be the only GOTG figure I'll ever get, unless they make Nebula too.

Sculpt of the year so far. Soon to be beaten by Tarkin.

Looks awesome. I am in for this one.

:yess: :yess: :yess: So pre-ordered! Looks awesome!! :rock

That looks so good, i'm going to completely ignore that I was really hoping for a whistling sculpt.

Did he wear that ugly white scarf in the movie? Seems gaudy and out of place on the figure regardless.

That looks so good, i'm going to completely ignore that I was really hoping for a whistling sculpt.

Did he wear that ugly white scarf in the movie? Seems gaudy and out of place on the figure regardless.

Yeah, it just looks like it's more tucked in for the movie.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-Empire-Photo-of-Yondu-and-Rocket-Cropped.jpg

yondu-groot.jpg

Yeah, it just looks like it's more tucked in for the movie.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-Empire-Photo-of-Yondu-and-Rocket-Cropped.jpg

yondu-groot.jpg

I honestly just thought it was an under-shirt. I will tuck it WAAAY in... I'm assuming they have it like that to show it off.

This looks so amazing. :thud: Well worth the wait.

Back