1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

And all I said I'm sceptical on this one after the last disappointments. What's your problem with that?

If they bring it: fine I'm on the fence for it!

But with being calm, and maybe a cancellation of it: I get not disappointed.

Nothing wrong with that.

Again: happy weekend.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Yeah, I'd be content with just this and Peter. But there are sooo many others I want:panic:

vNHqm13.jpg

It's nice, but it doesn't mean it will be up for preorder

I stay calm on this one, to much disappointments in the last years

Ultron Sentry
Yellow jacket
Crossbones
Etc

It's happening. And we'll probably see it at a convention soon.

Yondu is a far more significant character than any of the ones you mentioned (not a criticism of your point - just my observation). He had a very significant and very memorable role in a generally universally praised movie.

Crossobones had minimal screen time and didn't do much. I liked Yellowjacket and Ant-Man but he didn't do much. And I think interest in AoU had died out by the time they could get to the Ultron Sentry.

A lot of people are in for Yondu. I'm most likely onboard, and that probably means getting the whole team now. ****. Thanks, Hot Toys. Give us a Mantis while you're at it.

Hopefully

Yondu might be worth getting for me, obviously his story arc in GoTG Vol 2 was great, but also had the chance to meet Michael Rooker at a Wizard Con a few years ago and he was awesome. Been one of my favorites since Eight Men Out & Days of Thunder.

Cool for everyone that wants it, but I'd rather have Nebula.

Yeah, I'd be content with just this and Peter. But there are sooo many others I want:panic:

A lot of people are in for Yondu. I'm most likely onboard, and that probably means getting the whole team now. ****. Thanks, Hot Toys. Give us a Mantis while you're at it.

I'm tempted to get Rocket to pose him next to him. I haven't bought any Guardians figures yet but Yondu is a must have.

They show the teeth on Luke but not this guy? Still will be awesome despite the lack of his snaggle grin.

No joke. Deer in the headlights yondu here we come!

I am seriously excited for this though. While drax suffered the same dull expression in person hes still a great figure. No way I'll pass up yondu regardless.

Really hoping for swapable fin though.

Judging by your signature, I never would have guessed:wink1:
Haha, I know! I have a Detolf just for my girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Crossobones had minimal screen time and didn't do much.

And Crossbones was previewed extensively before the film came out, once it did and everyone realized he was killed off 5 minutes into the thing the figure faded away

Yondu coming after the film and after a huge surge in love and interest for the character is a better indication that it may actually see the light of day

I didn't think people cared about the screen time thing that much since people didn't ***** about that with the Iron Man 3 armors but I thought he was pretty damn awesomely portrayed in both Winter Soldier and Civil War. Maybe I just have comic book history glasses on but what we got in both movies was for the screen time he had, a pretty damn good comic book Crossbones.

Any chance someone can merge both threads together? Or delete this one? A lot of negativity on this one..

It needs a whistling sculpt and a light up fin. Hopefully there is a deluxe version as they have done with StarLord and Rocket.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It'll be an instant pre-order for me.
I hope he comes with the longer fin too.

Any chance someone can merge both threads together? Or delete this one? A lot of negativity on this one..

One small disagreement is "a lot of negativity"? :lol

Save it for tumblr dude

IT'S HAPPENING!

Back