1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I never thought they'd make him! this is awesome.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

19983519_10154688025672344_7998455661111036606_o.jpg

Whoah....am I ****ing crazy or is there a faint image of Yondu on the constellation cloud to his left? It almost looks like he's holding the Power Orb from the first movie...I totally see a face in the cloud along with the hand holding it.

It's happening!!

This will be sell out quickly. He was the fan favourite from the 2nd movie. :panic:

Doing him before Gamora is dumb.

They already teased Gamora from Vol. 2 and they made Gamora from Vol. 1. :dunno

Happy to see Yondu finally getting a figure :yess:, will definitely be buying. He'll look great with the Vol.2 Star Lord. :)

19983519_10154688025672344_7998455661111036606_o.jpg

Whoah....am I ****ing crazy or is there a faint image of Yondu on the constellation cloud to his left? It almost looks like he's holding the Power Orb from the first movie...I totally see a face in the cloud along with the hand holding it.

You sir, have sharp eyes! Great job spotting that!

:yess:

What wonderful news to wake up to.

This is the very sweet cherry on top at the end of a great week for me! :clap:panic:

:thud:

Now, all of the main team released will be purchased. Yondu was my must have and the one that determined if I got the rest, or just picked up Star Lord and Gamora. All in for sure!

Yondu is way different than YellowJacket or Crossbones - not only was he NOT a villain, he was as much a main character as the any of the original guardians and was at the heart of the movie with Star Lord.

This is the SDCC announcement I was waiting for. Anything else that might interest me is a bonus.

Yes!! Super stoked they're making him!!

Glad to see this one. I'm sure it will make it into production. Hopefully Nebula will follow, considering she's been in two GotG movies and will be in Avengers IW. Hot Toys really should produce Yellowjacket and Ultron Sentry.

Needs grinning head and both mohawks.

'bout damn time...

Agree on both mohawks. Hopefully there will be some kind of magnet mechanic to put the Vol. 2 fin over the Vol. 1 one.

Wonderful. Can't wait to get him. Now come on with the rest of the team, Hot Toys!

I'm looking forward to posing him and Rocket and Baby Groot and reenacting their famous scene from Volume 2 on the ship. "Come a little bit closer....":clap

Awesome! Will be grabbing this guy for sure. Hope he comes with both mohawks.

It would be criminal if they didn't.

What would be funny is if they included the underwear that baby goot finds

Sent from a single point in space and time

Back