1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Oh hell yes. Dying to see what accessories he comes with now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

^Agreed. Can't wait for full specs!

I hope he comes with the troll doll.

I hope he comes with that and the little frog.

Awesome sculpt and beautiful pose. Hoping it looks like the fin can be removed and replaced with the flat one.

It looks great, i really wish he was smiling though, haha

Pretty sweet...so many details in the costume!

Awesome sculpt and beautiful pose. Hoping it looks like the fin can be removed and replaced with the flat one.

I thought that too! :) He has turned out great! :rock Bring on the ore-order!

Sideshow just added it to their Coming Soon pages

Screen_Shot_2017_07_19_at_2_47_28_PM.png

Love it! Hope he comes with an alternate head.

Yeah, he did come out fantastic. Definitely getting him. So...is anybody there? Did they just have new versions of the crew from the first movie and then Yondu? Any Mantis or Ego?

20139924_1486577724713678_7558380197878388149_n.jpg

Very impressed with Yondu.

Not feeling this one.

Back