1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

If any figure ever needed to show some teeth it's this one.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

that jacket is lookin pretty awesome too !!

ill be definitely getting him.....in 2018

If they just reproduced the headsculpt from the Marvel Legends 6" figure in 1/6 scale, it would be perfect.

If they just reproduced the headsculpt from the Marvel Legends 6" figure in 1/6 scale, it would be perfect.

The whistling face or the smiling face? Well, to be honest, I think either would be great.

The head sculpt from the promo shots looks fairly plain, mouth closed

Sent from a single point in space and time

Finally David Hasselhoff gets a figure.

Can't wait for this but the concern is real. Nothing is a sure thing with Hot Toys. If they show Star Wars figures that don't get solicited, any figure is capable of getting the ole Hot Toys heave-ho.

Can't see myself not getting this one. Hopefully try do some cool floating attachment for his spear.

That's what I was thinking. The smiling sculpt just nailed the feel of the character, and it looks an awful lot like a blue, 6 inch Rooker. :rotfl

Yeah the ML figure is a great figure.

Hot Toys doesn't do two sculpts for different expressions anymore. It'll be the inexpressive one you see in the teaser.

Do you think they'll show him at SDCC?

I thought everyone saw this already....

f2a094787af06b315aea71e4114b08c6.png

Hot Toys doesn't do two sculpts for different expressions anymore. It'll be the inexpressive one you see in the teaser.

Didnt they just do two for Jack sparrow? Sure hes DX but I think Yondu warrants a deuce, and swap out Fins would make for both movie versions, could happen

The "Brought us lots of laughter..." sentence brings a tear to my eye. :lol

RIP, Yondu.

will this be sold on sideshow? will it be low quantity? sorry ive never ordered a sdcc exclusive before if this is even that.

will this be sold on sideshow? will it be low quantity? sorry ive never ordered a sdcc exclusive before if this is even that.

It might not even be an exclusive. They're just showing it at SDCC like the Thor:Ragnarok line.

You can order them at Sideshow regardless of it's exclusivity.

Yeah hopefully he doesn't end up like Yellow Jacket!:slap

A laughing sculpt with the Vol. 1 mohawk and a serious one with the Vol. 2 sculpt? :monkey3

Back