1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

:lol Same here. I had a hard time getting the waist grabber around the figure so just swapped it for a crotch grabber.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Crotch grabber works best imo.

Im hoping this isnt a case of the keaton wayne head. They showed an improved sculpt and it wasnt the one that materialised.

And light up vents!!! Thats pretty damn sweet

Doc is lacking. He needs the sleep inducer and binoculars and maybe the fuel for the mr fusion. Its strange he has the money case really. He pulls a fifty out of his trouser waistband. The case appears when they arrive in 1955 dressed with the train t shirt and combat trousers. Im hoping that clothes set is included but im not holding my breath.

I wonder what happened to these accessories and base? Im hoping we will get 2 versions of usa today, one with each fig.

attachment-2.jpeg

Doc is lacking. He needs the sleep inducer and binoculars and maybe the fuel for the mr fusion. Its strange he has the money case really. He pulls a fifty out of his trouser waistband. The case appears when they arrive in 1955 dressed with the train t shirt and combat trousers. Im hoping that clothes set is included but im not holding my breath.

I wonder what happened to these accessories and base? Im hoping we will get 2 versions of usa today, one with each fig.

View attachment 279576

He has the sleep inducer and the binoculars.

122e402caf8a2bc97e480024f95058fa.jpg
7daf5aaf00497063e5e98565f33f011f.jpg
757131ecc94edbf46649eaa9d2312c62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm diving into this line because of Doc now have to look at Marty - is the BTTF2 Marty head the exact same as the BTTF1 head?

I'm diving into this line because of Doc now have to look at Marty - is the BTTF2 Marty head the exact same as the BTTF1 head?

The one shown at this Con is... but they teased a new sculpt last October with a closed mouth. That might still be in the approval process or they might have scrapped it. I don't think we'll know until the figure is put up for order.

The one shown at this Con is... but they teased a new sculpt last October with a closed mouth. That might still be in the approval process or they might have scrapped it. I don't think we'll know until the figure is put up for order.

Hope it didn't get scrapped, would be nice to have a new head sculpt. I'm all in on these figures! They look amazing and the accessories galore are the cherry on top! Might also have to get this Delorean, needs to be showcased with these figures.

I really hope that Marty HS is just a placeholder. If they reuse that sculpt on the production figure I'm not going to buy it. I wasn't a fan of it on the Pt. 1 figure and I don't like it any better here

Really disappointed they did'nt put any lights in the Dash Broad..
Hope Hot Toys at least added Gas/brake/clutch Pedals...

I just watched part of the movie and doc's jacket could use a bit of work. Changing it from bright yellow to a more toned down gold color would be a good start.

Doc's outfit on the reveal picture they initially released a few days before looked a lot better

Back