1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

It'd be cool if they had a combined set of both of them with some exclusive accessory (not sure what though). Similar to how they had the Batman v Superman set.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Is HT putting up all these figures for order today?

looks great.

Are those 2 different heads? or it comes with PERS?

The likeness definitely looks better than the original imo.

I'd say the hair is removable.

I think so too. Great solution that the Cap is a piece of it's own that you attach with a magnet to the head. It would have looked weird to put it on that head with the fluffy hair.

Great sculpt ! Doc not so much...

I don't know. For some reason with the cap on he kind of reminds me of Marty McFly Jr...and that can't be good.

I think I prefer the expression from the first one over the standard HT bland on this one.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

I don't know. For some reason with the cap on he kind of reminds me of Marty McFly Jr...and that can't be good.

"Perfect, you're the spitting image of your future son"

I like the expression, reminds me of the part where he comes from behind the counter to stand up to Griff.

It has the Pepsi Perfect, the USA Today, the Almanac, the hoverboard, the reflective hat, a perfect MJF sculpt, man this is a great release.

Great likeness on Marty. That's what I wanted out of the first one.

Doc Brown. . they're almost there, I can definitely see this one getting tweaked. If not, the glasses will work just fine.

Are we getting 2 sets of hair? Or 2 different head sculpts? If you look close at the picture the hair is different
2727f6c9cf8132a6657fa31303c0f7d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So excited for this. I have to say though, I'm definitely disappointed that some of the Marty accessories have lost the Nike branding, as both SDCC 2015 and 2016 had it. Really hoping it's still in the approval stages and we ultimately get it upon release. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we getting 2 sets of hair? Or 2 different head sculpts? If you look close at the picture the hair is different
2727f6c9cf8132a6657fa31303c0f7d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think it's the hair. It looks like there is a seam on the hat version by the sideburn.

Back