1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

One of my favourite scenes in Part II is when 2015 Biff meets 1955 and gives him the pep talk in Biffs car about the Sports Almanac.

Now make like a tree and get out of here! :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

I wish someone could give me Grays Sports Almanac 2000-2050 :exactly:

Same. Then I wouldn't have to worry about spending the money on this line. I sold Marty but I'd buy right back in.

Neither did I. I put on the film to check it out and have ended up watching the whole thing. Sure enough, yeah, that is a real special effect blooper in the film.

It would be amazing if they could make Marty's Nike Mags light up. It would be perfectly possible to install an LED into a clear ball ankle joint, much like the Iron Man wrist joints. The shoes could be moulded in a clear flexible rubber, which would allow light to pass through. The unlit areas of the shoe could be overpainted, leaving just the lit areas exposed: the Nike logo on the strap, the sole lights and the little lights on the heel cup. The batteries could be stored in the shins, much like light saber forearms. Even if HT themselves weren't willing to do it, it's entirely possible for a third party to make them as add-ons.

One of my favourite scenes in Part II is when 2015 Biff meets 1955 and gives him the pep talk in Biffs car about the Sports Almanac.

Now make like a tree and get out of here! :lol

tumblr_mlpbg0eUuB1risj2so2_250.gif

Neither did I. I put on the film to check it out and have ended up watching the whole thing. Sure enough, yeah, that is a real special effect blooper in the film.

I don't think it's a mistake. Special effects are well planned and this looks like it was rotoscoped (hand drawn).

Maybe it's an indication of the major change happening to the time stream. Like Marty's hand disappearing?

I don't think so. The shot has young Biff tossing the book back into old Biff's lap which was maybe a problem for whatever technique they were using at the time for when the same actor is playing both roles and interacting in the same shot.

I would rather have griff than biff.Biff seems to boring.griff with all his accessories would be bad ass

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever noticed that goof up either and I've watched all three films dozens of times. I think it's so split second that it's easy to overlook.

Yea Griff would be the one to have, with the Kirk Gibson Jr bat and the Pitbull. Although I like the rich Biff too.

Yes rich biff would definitely be my second choice with the robe and glass of scotch or whatever he was drinking.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

:lol

I even Remember this cheesy effect

It was the same effect that they used multiple times throughout the film (the movie is filled with actors interacting with themselves); it just didn't work that well in this particular shot.

For a nearly flawless example of the same effect, watch Marty steal the cap from Marty Jr. behind the counter. The hand that takes the cap off of Marty Jr.'s head is not Michael J. Fox. But the hand that puts the hat back on Marty's head is.

bttf1.jpg

sdcc6.PNG

Back