1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the hd that I take :)
adam1.BMP

Beautiful work! If you don't mind me asking, what clay do you use for your originals? Or do you prefer wax? Really nice job, again. Top-notch, all around. And you've only been at it 4 years, huh?
All the more impressive. You definitely have an eye for likenesses. :)

Last edited:
Thanks.
I use chavant nsp to start and finish in wax.

Cool. NSP's great stuff. And you can't beat wax for finishing.
Looks almost like Azbro in some of your sculpt pics. Or do you make your own wax? You ever try TMS wax, made by Ralph Cordero? Beautiful stuff.
Anyway...thanks for the response. Killer work, again.
I'll let you be, now. :)

This is amazing. I just stared at your sculpt and the picture and I was amazed. I even looked for imperfections lol couldnt find any. Would you want to work at a place like Hot Toys one day?

Thank you for your compliment, but I know that there're many spots are off, and I have a long way to go in sculpting. I would work in a place like hot toys, but I never really look into it. Maybe someday

This is amazing. I just stared at your sculpt and the picture and I was amazed. I even looked for imperfections lol couldnt find any. Would you want to work at a place like Hot Toys one day?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, I think I might try it out and see from there. I know Andy used resin for that piece, not sure if it woks the same with silicone. This is my first silicone cast; I have a lot to learn. Thanks again

5169685820_82681a0303_z.jpg

any updates with make up?

any updates with make up?

I think it's too soon, bperry. Of course I would love to see it all finished asap too, but he barely posted this 4 days ago, plus he's dealing with other projects, school and just everything else in the life of a college student: parties, booze and naked girls... errr..... I'm kidding (am I, Adam?).

Eh Adam,
I'm gonna send you an email with a lot of good references for Heath, Alfred et Bruce :)

Back