1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I thought he said he was just trying out new material(silicone) which lead me to believe he just poured new material into an existing mold and then he posted that pic of his older one so I just assumed. Looking at the two side by side I'm not sure I'd change my opinion until Adam himself comments. Not seeing much difference other than maybe the bottom lip. But it didn't need to be different anyways. It's already top notch.
ivbs0g.png

Wofford - it IS different, Adam has previously told us that that last sculpt was based on this screenshot:

The_Dark_Knight-23-Batman-Joker.jpg

The new one is based on this:

33m7te8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The main differences are the lips and a subtle furrowing of the brows

The brow looks much more expressive in the silicone version than the, uh, whatever the existing custom is made out of.

I would also like to file a formal complaint against Adam. After reading updates to this thread before going to sleep last night, it inspired me to watch the interrogation scene, but I wound up just watching the whole movie. So I am extremely tired this morning.

I'm making the eyeballs and mixing the right skin tone at this point. The sculpt has been improved as well. An update is coming soon if time allows.

aww man - I thought there was an update lol

Adam man would love to see this completed :) It'll be insane

WoW !!!

Amazing head sculpt that i've ever seen.

Is this head sculpt go for a sale?...

Count me in !!!!

:clap:clap:clap

Awesome man, making the eyeballs yourself then it seems? Killer.

Look fwd to the updates!!

I tried a few different pre-made 1/6(claimed to be anyway) glass eyeballs; they all ended up not woking. The size is a big problem, most of the pre-made eyeballs are too big for 1/6 scale head and not to mention the colors.
It is a pain to make them, but I think it's good for me anyway. I was just into sculpting, and never really looked into Finishing a piece in different materials such as slilicone,acrylic, and hair. I'm learning a lot with the help of many other great artists and aslo from many mistakes I've made. If it doesn't work in the end of the day; nevertheless, it's fun.

I tried a few different pre-made 1/6(claimed to be anyway) glass eyeballs; they all ended up not woking. The size is a big problem, most of the pre-made eyeballs are too big for 1/6 scale head and not to mention the colors.
It is a pain to make them, but I think it's good for me anyway. I was just into sculpting, and never really looked into Finishing a piece in different materials such as slilicone,acrylic, and hair. I'm learning a lot with the help of many other great artists and aslo from many mistakes I've made. If it doesn't work in the end of the day; nevertheless, it's fun.

I think that's where the fun is in any form of art - to take your skills to another level / tackle another aspect of it as you perfect or get good at the initial aspects.

Also - if it doesn't work you can always just send it to me :rotfl:pray:

Haha but seriously, this is my most anticipated 1/6 piece to see

The whole procedure of making your own glass eyes sounds really interesting.

Back