1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get why every 5th post is the same stupid 'is this for sale?' question. Why do people not read at least the last 10 posts of a 50 pages thread... :duh

@ Adam: If you are looking for cool ideas for eyeballs or small pieces like this, you should visit your local piercing shop. It is amazing what you can find there... :rock

Dont get why every 5th post is the same stupid 'is this for sale?' question. Why do people not read at least the last 10 posts of a 50 pages thread... :duh

@ Adam: If you are looking for cool ideas for eyeballs or small pieces like this, you should visit your local piercing shop. It is amazing what you can find there... :rock

piercing shop? That's an interesting place to go for 1/6 eyeballs lol.

Thanks for the tips Chris. I'm gonna try to make a few more sets of eyes to see if they'll be good enough. Trying to locate the pupil perfectly in the center is really a pain in this scale.

Sounds strange but it sure is. Just imagine all these little piercings you have there. The details of some of these parts are amazing. ;)

I apologize for my rude behavior.

Sorry again.

:lol Absolutly agree... where was the issue with this one? It looked really nice to me. :dunno

Just wondering, what are you doing with all the sculpts you decide to reject? Do you keep them as a work in progress/reference for future projects or do you just dump them?

Spoiler Spoiler:

PERS suck sooo bad. Not a fan of it at all. The only good thing about it is the ability to move the eyes to different areas for posing purposes. But as far as looks, it looks sooooo fake.

The best is of course is using glass eyes that are translucent.
Other than that, I prefer the painted eyes that HT uses.

I thought it was perfect too, but I can't wait to see this new one.

:lol Absolutly agree... where was the issue with this one? It looked really nice to me. :dunno

Just wondering, what are you doing with all the sculpts you decide to reject? Do you keep them as a work in progress/reference for future projects or do you just dump them?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not happy with it!!??!

Man Adam, this is going to be madness.

:panic::panic::panic:

The head was... perfect

But damn, I cannot wait for updates here

I thought it was perfect too, but I can't wait to see this new one.

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It is far far away from "perfect";I have a long way to go indeed.
@KingGrayskull@The sculpt looks too much like the character joker rather than Heath Ledger. Hopefully, my new attempt will be a better Ledger likeness.
I keep most of my "failed" sculpts as examples of what not to do in the future.

Back