1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the same, but similar topic :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jpoki4wBwtA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jpoki4wBwtA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dont post, youre 16. Go, learn sculpting. :)

Last edited:
sorry, I didn't see that. Anyway, I'm 23 and I've been sculpting for about 4 years now. I love it and I'm learning a lot by looking at other artists work and practice.

Thanks for responding. If you ever get the chance it'd be great to see some of the websites you go to for inspiration and sculpting tips. I've been sculpting for a long time, but am obviously not even close to as good as you are.

It's ok guys. In this life not everyone can be the best at everything. But you gotta be good at something. You just gotta find it. But yeah, sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't help. ;)
And if you're not good at something specific, there's nothing wrong with being on the other side, admiring others' work.

Forgive me if it's been mentioned but I don't have time to read through the whole thread - the SS sculptor who did the awesome commissioned Lost sculpt (the bald guy - Locke was it? - I didn't like the show, but moving on) mentioned he mixed a bit of fine red flocking fibres into the casting material to help give it a lifelike look of capillaries beneath the surface of the skin. Might be something to explore...

Forgive me if it's been mentioned but I don't have time to read through the whole thread - the SS sculptor who did the awesome commissioned Lost sculpt (the bald guy - Locke was it? - I didn't like the show, but moving on) mentioned he mixed a bit of fine red flocking fibres into the casting material to help give it a lifelike look of capillaries beneath the surface of the skin. Might be something to explore...

Interesting, where did he mention this? The sculptor was Andy Bergholtz - and that Locke is one of the only 1/6 sculpts out there that rivals this one for accuracy.

Interesting, where did he mention this? The sculptor was Andy Bergholtz - and that Locke is one of the only 1/6 sculpts out there that rivals this one for accuracy.

Eep...it was somewhere in the Locke thread in the customs section.

Damn I'm specific, aren't I? This is the point that a caring, productive member of a collaborative society would then seek out the information for the person who asked it, if only to achieve a sense of personal satisfaction about a job completed. So, uh, if someone can get onto intothevoid's question I'm just going to sit here and scratch myself.

Edit: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1699769&postcount=151
Dammit: This isn't cause I'm nice, caring or collaborative. It's because people have to know I'm always right.

Last edited:
Haha - doesn't matter whether you did it out of nicety, caring, collaboration or self satisfaction - thanks for the link - very interesting, could be a great idea for Adam I agree!

Thanks for the link, I think I might try it out and see from there. I know Andy used resin for that piece, not sure if it woks the same with silicone. This is my first silicone cast; I have a lot to learn. Thanks again

5169685820_82681a0303_z.jpg

Eep...it was somewhere in the Locke thread in the customs section.

Damn I'm specific, aren't I? This is the point that a caring, productive member of a collaborative society would then seek out the information for the person who asked it, if only to achieve a sense of personal satisfaction about a job completed. So, uh, if someone can get onto intothevoid's question I'm just going to sit here and scratch myself.

Edit: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1699769&postcount=151
Dammit: This isn't cause I'm nice, caring or collaborative. It's because people have to know I'm always right.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, I think I might try it out and see from there. I know Andy used resin for that piece, not sure if it woks the same with silicone. This is my first silicone cast; I have a lot to learn. Thanks again

5169685820_82681a0303_z.jpg

Thats great! The only small point I would make is the lips/mouth seem a little sunken into the face, they should pucker out more?
Amazing, amazing work though.:clap

No, If you look at the previous pics, the lips seem to be a little sunken compared to the screen grab. Tiny minor detail. The only thing that I could find that isn't 100% perfect. Amazing.

Thank you for point that out; I will make some minor changes. I don't have a blu ray player; if any of you could do me the favor of getting a few HD screenshots that would be much appreciated! Also if you have pics of Heath with the similar expression please post them too. Thanks a lot

Thank you for point that out; I will make some minor changes. I don't have a blu ray player; if any of you could do me the favor of getting a few HD screenshots that would be much appreciated! Also if you have pics of Heath with the similar expression please post them too. Thanks a lot

Amazing work man. Between this and your Bale sculpt you have set a new standard.

Back