1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It certainly hasn't taken much to swing it, has it? ;)

ahah you're a troll!
I have jokers from Adam and bobby and I love all of them!
I just send pics to Adam to help him just like I did with bobby..
People like you are just boring seriously

ahah you're a troll!

Can't believe you took the bait. Sooo easy! :rolleyes2

I've noticed how troll pointing works on this forum. When the Ledger gang does not like something they read. Why so serious? ;)

It certainly hasn't taken much to swing it, has it? ;)

How do you mean? Swing what?

ahah you're a troll!
I have jokers from Adam and bobby and I love all of them!
I just send pics to Adam to help him just like I did with bobby..
People like you are just boring seriously

Yeah not sure what you're trying to say as Ive always expressed my appreciation of both bobby and Adams work

Can't believe you took the bait. Sooo easy! :rolleyes2

I've noticed how troll pointing works on this forum. When the Ledger gang does not like something they read. Why so serious? ;)

I still don't get it. :confused:

Fortunately there's Al Gore's greatest invention to help you in this matter: the internet.

I still don't get it. :confused:

I think what vodoun was trying to say (and correct me if I'm wrong please vodoun) without saying is how everyone was just talking about how great BobbyC's Joker is and it's the best likeness and now the same is being said for Adam's sculpt. then how just saying something of sorts brings out hate from the huge HL fans. but I don't think he was trying to start something, rather more of like an experiment to test a theory.

But lets not get into that argument please guys! remember we don't want another great thread to get closed!

I think what vodoun was trying to say (and correct me if I'm wrong please vodoun) without saying is how everyone was just talking about how great BobbyC's Joker is and it's the best likeness and now the same is being said for Adam's sculpt. then how just saying something of sorts brings out hate from the huge HL fans. but I don't think he was trying to start something, rather more of like an experiment to test a theory.

But lets not get into that argument please guys! remember we don't want another great thread to get closed!

Let's not get into the silly argument indeed please.
As I said in the first post, Bobby has been a great inspiration to me. No one has done anything in silicone in 1/6 scale before and the realism he brought into this scale is revolutionary.
As I said before, you guys are more than welcome to comment on my work and give me criticism, and that's the whole point of this thread.
Lets not get into that argument please guys!

Not yet, I'll put the make on after the hair and the eyes are done. It'll look something like this except with real hair and glass eyes.

1_6_scale_heath_ledger_joker_by_imaresqd1-d32vsd7.jpg

any updates with make up?

I think this new sculpt is quite superior to that older one Adam - I think you got the lips a lot better for one thing. Of course with the real hair and the glass eyes, it should blow the older one away - eventhought that old one was among the best joker heads ever made!

Back