1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

I think people were asking because your so-called "failed" sculpts still look better than most "finished" sculpts from other people.

No. I was just asking out of curiousity (and if it might be worth to check Adams trash cans on a regular basis :lol ).

BTW: How do people cast in silicone? Wouldnt the silicone mold and the silicone cast become one big piece of silicone? :dunno

No. I was just asking out of curiousity (and if it might be worth to check Adams trash cans on a regular basis :lol ).

BTW: How do people cast in silicone? Wouldnt the silicone mold and the silicone cast become one big piece of silicone? :dunno

There are many different ways to cast silicone. Mold release spray can be used to prevent silicone stick together. One can also make molds out of other rubber rather than silicone.

There are many different ways to cast silicone. Mold release spray can be used to prevent silicone stick together. One can also make molds out of other rubber rather than silicone.

I know nothing about sculpting, making moulds, casting.

Would love to actually spend time with someone to see how its all done

Back