1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam, put me for one!!!:)

I think everyone should stop asking Adam for one, not meant to sound rude though. I understand many of you want one as I surely would want one too, but he's been pretty clear on that for right now, this is a self only project.

If he decides to open an interest thread then would be the time for the "count me in" stuff and what not. not trying to start something but I guess if I were in Adam's shoes, I'd hate to have to keep telling ppl "no"

of course, I wouldn't be in Adam's shoes though :lol

I don't know if anybody has asked this: Are you going to use "real" eyes like BobbyC did, Adam? It would make it even incredible-er!!

Yah, I'm planning on it, I've been searching on ebay for a while now. I bought some german glass eyeballs, pretty nice but the size is slightly off..I might have to learn to make some...I wonder what eyes does Bobby use. Btw, Bobby if you're reading this could you help me out? thanks a lot.

73312328.jpg

MEXICAN GHOSTBUSTERS

I actually made a Ghostbusters joke today when the other guy got too close to me and I yelled at him about crossing the streams.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yah, I'm planning on it, I've been searching on ebay for a while now. I bought some german glass eyeballs, pretty nice but the size is slightly off..I might have to learn to make some...I wonder what eyes does Bobby use. Btw, Bobby if you're reading this could you help me out? thanks a lot.

Try PMing Bobby too just in case you haven't yet. :)

I think everyone should stop asking Adam for one

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't read the whole thread before posting (even though it's not that many pages yet).

I'm not a businessman, I just enjoy what I do as a hobby.

Best post for a long long time here! :rock

YOur Joker looks amazing. There are little minor spots (I would pic on the nose without having compared it yet) that make him look a little off but nothing major. It is honestly quite tough to point on something at this high level of quality... :panic:

I don't even know if this will be available at this stage to be honest...I'll finish it first and then go from there; just to see how long it will take me to finish a piece. I'm going to college full time so my time is really limited.
All the hair punching....boy...that's fun:slap

wow he looks pretty cool bald too though haha.

if you pulled a mold (or i could for you) of this as it is right now i would want one. let us all worry about punching in our own hair.

i dont check the forums THAT often, i dont want to miss out getting one of all your dark knight character heads, so PLEASE if you change your mind about producing these send me a message.

amazing work, im floored.

Oh my, I seriously did not noticed all your sigs when I made that comment.:horror

I guess I will shut up now before I get lynch. :(

Lol. I didn't mean it that way. I was just curious to which head u meant That's all. U can't possibly be talking about bobby's joker head. It's superior.

Lol. I didn't mean it that way. I was just curious to which head u meant That's all. U can't possibly be talking about bobby's joker head. It's superior.

Well don't think you can say that until this is completed to be honest. This sculpt is just as good as bobby's to my eyes.

Why do these always have to turn into a pissing contest?

This looks great. Bobby's looks great.

After the 1st Hot Toys sculpt theirs were pretty spectacular too. I personally think there would be more people defending them on the boards if they were done by another member and not mass produced.

Nice sculpt Adam.

First off, I want to thank Bobby Causey-an amazing artist for the inspiration. I'm always limited by materials, and this time I'm going to try something new. Here's what I have so far; this is just a rubber cast straight out of the mold...I have a lot to learn and try. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks

5162936956_328e121c4d_z.jpg

Just awesome, Adam! :thud:

TADAM!

ady.JPG

The expression of the eyes is different too :)

Last edited:
Looks amazing Adam. My only critique is that the head might be a bit short and wide for Heath. Between this, Bale, Dent and Alfred you could drop out of school and retire early. Love the exploration of new materials as well. Awesome job.

Back