1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said his eyes are turning to the right so it's not that one.

picture.php

5162936956_328e121c4d_z.jpg

I am so amused at how dedicated we all are at finding the exact moment in the film that this sculpt is from :lol

I'm just bored. And I can't walk because during the fall/winter I spend 8 hours a day walking with an industrial leaf blower on my back at work, so I don't think I can even get out of my chair until my legs adjust to doing it again. :lol

I'm just bored. And I can't walk because during the fall/winter I spend 8 hours a day walking with an industrial leaf blower on my back at work, so I don't think I can even get out of my chair until my legs adjust to doing it again. :lol

that used to be me every summer and break until I got to college

I don't even know if this will be available at this stage to be honest...I'll finish it first and then go from there; just to see how long it will take me to finish a piece. I'm going to college full time so my time is really limited.
All the hair punching....boy...that's fun:slap

Im in college too.. and you're one talented college boy pal

Ok, I am going to open a can of worms and say that this IMHO is actually better than the "other" super realistic sculpt.

Can't wait to see it painted and with hair!!! Fantastic work.

Ok, I am going to open a can of worms and say that this IMHO is actually better than the "other" super realistic sculpt.

Can't wait to see it painted and with hair!!! Fantastic work.

which "other" super realistic sculpt do u refer too??

Yeah, if you're going to open a can of worms, don't be half-assed and say which one. Man up, dammit! :pfft:

:lol :lol :lol

Back