1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we have a hint? Are his eyes looking the right? If so, I think I might know what it's from.

I guess once I paint him up it would be easier to see.

Do you have any/thoughts of investing in air brush kits? I think Hot Toys revealed once or was it JC Hong does some of the work with air brushes. I remember a photo article was posted about it for added realism/more detail than usual.

Is the sculpt texture quite greasy? as in greasy to acrylics, or whatever you use. I'm assuming it would be special paints for silicone, no? I honestly have no idea on this stuff. I'm just curious is all. So many artists have their own ways and techniques. It's quite fascinating how they do it.

One more crack at it before i get off from work...
what about this?
2i1cy9u.jpg

No offense, but a lot of you guys are annoying.

"IS IT FOR SALE?"

"CAN I HAVE IT?"

"HOW MUCH?"

Man, ____ off. Has it occurred to anyone that maybe some things aren't for sale? This Joker portrait as well as the Wayne one look great. Imaresqd1 posted this in a thread asking for compliments and/or criticism not in a for sale thread looking for offers.

They look fantastic, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't blame him if he put them up for sale if people demanded it but if I were you imaresqd, I'd just keep them to myself and post pics of my hard work like you're doing.

I'm interested in seeing you finishing these up man. Don't get distracted or try to rush what you're doing to have a production run.

STFU. Who the hell are you to talk? :cuckoo:

STFU. Who the hell are you to talk? :cuckoo:

What? I've never asked "OMG WHAT'S THE PRICE FOR THIS."

I think it's rude as hell when someone comes in posting their work asking for criticism/compliments and one of the first replies is SIGN ME UP, SCOTTY!

Now lets quit this bickering before this thread gets ____ed up. Imaresqd1's work I can actually support. Great stuff.

Back