1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It almost looks like it was taken from this as reference:

heath-ledger-joker-no-makeup.jpg

The brow, however, is furrowed on the sculpt so I can't say for sure.

First off, I want to thank Bobby Causey-an amazing artist for the inspiration. I'm always limited by materials, and this time I'm going to try something new. Here's what I have so far; this is just a rubber cast straight out of the mold...I have a lot to learn and try. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks

5162936956_328e121c4d_z.jpg

Best likeness i have seen. This will look great with the hair added.

No offense, but a lot of you guys are annoying.

"IS IT FOR SALE?"

"CAN I HAVE IT?"

"HOW MUCH?"

Man, ____ off. Has it occurred to anyone that maybe some things aren't for sale? This Joker portrait as well as the Wayne one look great. Imaresqd1 posted this in a thread asking for compliments and/or criticism not in a for sale thread looking for offers.

They look fantastic, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't blame him if he put them up for sale if people demanded it but if I were you imaresqd, I'd just keep them to myself and post pics of my hard work like you're doing.

I'm interested in seeing you finishing these up man. Don't get distracted or try to rush what you're doing to have a production run.

Fabio, it's so bad to ask? you never ask anything when you go to a shop? I'm not saying he's a shop though but that still doesn't stop simple questions being asked does it? would you prefer it if he made the thread then asked a moderator to lock it so no questions could be posted? would that please you? or a script made up? and somebody can hold the applause banner? ;)

No offense Fabio but you can be just as damn annoying as the certain others, when somebody just wants to ask a question on a forum thats not meant to be discussed, according to your view because some certain hypocrites want to chime in then backtrack. Sadly a lot of this board proves one thing. They just want to be argumentative and have the last word.

It honestly would be nice to get a long but I guess it's just too much for some to deal with. The heat has yet to start come tomorrow with the jealous hater troll ignore list bud comments. ¬_¬

I can't find a screen grab, but I think it's from where he's telling Batman how the people of Gotham will eat each other and turn on him. He's looking off to the right and up a little bit. It's a moment where he's in thought.

All Fabio does is _____ and whine, which is arguably more annoying than a few people asking if it is for sale. He could at least be polite about it.

On a side note, this sculpt is fantastic, is it this pic?

dark-knight_l.jpg

i have to say Adam, this is by far THE BEST Joker sculpt I've seen! I know I may not have BobbyC's in hand but from pics I really like this one more. great work man!

Back