1/6 Grail Diary + Inserts - Interest THread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. At $20 shipped this is worth every penny. The pencil (missed it listed in the inventory) was an awesome, and unexpected touch. Thanks again!!!

Thanks. Unfortunately, my remaining diaries will have to wait till next week. Chinese New Year is coming and I cant mess the house up.

Jason

Got mine today. At $20 shipped this is worth every penny. The pencil (missed it listed in the inventory) was an awesome, and unexpected touch. Thanks again!!!

Lucky! Post some pics NAM. :chew

Thanks. Unfortunately, my remaining diaries will have to wait till next week. Chinese New Year is coming and I cant mess the house up.

Jason

Ok...:monkey2

After this project, i will be venturing into other aspects of 1/6 indiana jones props. it will be a whole set that will include oxley letter from kotcs, raiders props, pictures and all that.

stay tuned! anyway, i will be making finish my other diaries next week and then i will make the prototype for the set mentioned above

Back