1/6 Grail Diary + Inserts - Interest THread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyfreak26

Super Freak
Reaction score
NEW PICS ON PAGE 3!!!!

Hi, I am currently offering 1/6 Scale Custom Grail Diary with Inserts. Each set will be USD$20. Shipping is included. I will also include another 1/6 scale pencil to go with it free. Cover is made with pvc faux leather for scale. I will start with a run of 20.

EDIT: I also need to add: cover is made from FAUX PVC LEATHER LIKE MATERIAL. not real LEATHER>

The pvc leather used to be very shiny. But after weathering, it will look alot like the actual screen used one and the material is soft and thin. PLS REFER TO PICS ABOVE. PM me or write it down here if you have questions.

Cover Dimensions: 1.1 inches x 0.8 inches.
Cover is made with faux leather for scale and look.

Pages: 36 pages (back to back)
They are arranged in no specific order although centre of book will be the one on the Henry Jones Sr. Figure's grail diary. Pages are used from the official images of the screen used diary.

Inserts:
1. George Washington Quote (folded in half to put in diary as a bookmark)
2. Blue Lary Ticket (double sided)
3. Roman Numeral Scrap
4."Rules of the Tavern" (single side. other side will be blank white paper. Usually folded in half)
5. Henry Jones Article on "Search for the Holy Grail" (single sided)
6. Anna Jones Memorial Card (Double Sided)
7. Western Union telegrams (single sided. opposite will be plain white)
8. Henry Jones Lecture Ticket
9. Newspaper Article
10. 1899 Silver Certificate
11. Pencil
12. Map of Venice

Will be packed in a small zip - lock bag and sent by Airmail Small Packets. Item will take 2 - 4 days to make and appox. 1 week to ship.

I will pm you once i have finished your diary and i will provide all paypal sending address and you must confirm your address. I will ship once money has been recieved.

1st Run:
1. thenammagazine - 1 diary Posted!
2. ebayarea - 1 diary Posted!
3. LordAzrael - 1 diary Posted!
4. Chouzi - 1 diary Posted!
5. Something Sexy - 1 diary Posted!
6. bmarz1000 - 1 diary [Posted!
7. siquisiri - 1 diary Posted
8 and 9. mah45 - 2 diaries Posted
10. SkyIScrape - 1 diary Posted
11. ELVIS - 1 diary Posted
12. Deak Starkiller - 1 diary Posted
13. c meikle - 1 diary Posted
14. Darth Cruel - 1 diary Posted!
15. Misterscruff - 1 diary Posted!
16. Kuzeh - 1 diary Posted!
17. vrasku - 1 diary Posted!
18. Cryoguns 1 diary
19. Collector49 1 diary
20. Commtech 1 diary
21. Superdoug 1 diary
22. Tatooinewind&fire - 1 diary
23. Mightytrex - 1 diary
24. abc_kid - 1 diary
25. Cocolocoboy - 1 diary
If you are interested, I am still selling them. Just shoot me a pm!
Pics:

2d1aidv.jpg

xfyetw.jpg

33ni9oz.jpg

npnm0z.jpg

25z59g4.jpg

2ms3f43.jpg

dqku4m.jpg

2h588rk.jpg

2v8gxvt.jpg

xd5vo6.jpg

Thanks!
Jason

Last edited:
I' forgot to add: there will be no holes an staples execept the cover and centre. I might try another method to bind the book rather than with staples too. Stay tuned for more updates

Mate awesome looking Grail Dairy, I was thinking when you said about hiding the staples you could staple the pages together then add the leather cover over that so you can't see them.

The only place that you would see the staples are inside the book but I think that would no worries.

Ron

What about doing a thin cardboard cover, stapling through that and then gluing the leather over the cardboard? Either way, I'm definitely down for one! :rock

It has been confirmed. I will not be using staples. I will be glueing it. I will be taking orders now. For more details and to order: pls pm me

Cover Dimensions: 1.1 inches x 0.8 inches.
Cover is made with faux leather for scale and look.

Pages: 36 pages (back to back)
They are arranged in no specific order although centre of book will be the one on the Henry Jones Sr. Figure's grail diary. Pages are used from the official images of the screen used diary.

Inserts:
1. George Washington Quote (folded in half to put in diary as a bookmark)
2. Blue Lary Ticket (double sided)
3. Roman Numeral Scrap
4."Rules of the Tavern" (single side. other side will be blank white paper. Usually folded in half)
5. Henry Jones Article on "Search for the Holy Grail" (single sided)
6. Indy Age 10 Photo (Single sided on photo paper)
7. Anna Jones Memorial Card (Double Sided)
8. Western Union telegrams (single sided. opposite will be plain white)
9. Henry Jones Lecture Ticket
10. Newspaper Article
11. 1899 Silver Certificate
12. Pencil
13. Map of Venice

Cost is USD$20 (including shipping) Will be packed in a small zip - lock bag and sent by Airmail Small Packets. Item will take 2 - 4 days to make and appox. 1 week to ship. Thank you for your interest and would like to know how many you would like.

Thanks again! Jason

I will pm you once i have finished your diary and i will provide all paypal sending address and you must confirm your address. I will ship once money has been recieved.

1st Run:
1. thenammagazine
2. ebayarea
3. LordAzrael

16 SPOTS TO BE FILLED>

Hey bud, I would edit the first post and add these two posts into it. That way people who want to check only have to look at the very first post. ;)

I also need to add: cover is made from FAUX PVC LEATHER LIKE MATERIAL. not real LEATHER>

The pvc leather used to be very shiny. But after weathering, it will look alot like the actual screen used one and the material is soft and thin. PLS REFER TO PICS ABOVE. PM me or write it down here if you have questions.

Back