1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they should make yoda with that tauntaun looking creature from the cw movie. That would be sick!

Yoda's Kybuck! :rock2

YodaKybuck-CW23.jpg

It would be a good reason to get 2 if they include the phase 1 helmet!

You can't just slap a Phase I helmet on an ROTS Gree and have it look right. The armor is just too different. Phase I would need an all new figure.

GG_CommanderGreeMaquette.jpg

Commander_Gree.jpg

I will go on record as saying that ROTS Gree is the most badass looking of all Clones. :lecture

You can't just slap a Phase I helmet on an ROTS Gree and have it look right. The armor is just too different. Phase I would need an all new figure.

GG_CommanderGreeMaquette.jpg

Commander_Gree.jpg

I will go on record as saying that ROTS Gree is the most badass looking of all Clones. :lecture

That is true! But SS did that with Bly and thought it will be cool if they do likewise on Gree.

I look forward to this one and hope they will offer his troops sometimes down the line.

Phase II or FAIL!!!

But... you read the listing right?

The Commander Gree 12 inch Figure features:

Armored Body with Phase II Helmet Portrait
Unmasked Portrait
Blastech DC-15A Blaster Rifle
Blastech DC-17 Pistol
Blastech DC-15S Blaster
Macrobinoculars
Two (2) pairs of switch-out feet (action and standing)
Generous assortment of switch-out hands
Sideshow Exclusive: Elite Corps 12-inch Figure Display Base

We know what he comes with already. Some of us were hoping to get SS to add in a severed neck stump though. ;) https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95599&highlight=gree

Last edited:
I'm pretty pumped for this guy - he's on my short list of SW characters I actually would get from SSC, so discovering that he's been announced is great news!! :yess:

I'm pretty pumped for this guy - he's on my short list of SW characters I actually would get from SSC, so discovering that he's been announced is great news!! :yess:

That's a dangerous game you are playing sir! Once you get one trooper before you know it you are out buying more display cabinets to show off all your troopers! I know it happened to me!

Back