1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow....I think I just now noticed Yoda got both of their heads in one swipe....been so long since I watched Episode III

Very nice! Just preordered my Cody a few weeks ago and def gonna get this guy! Hope they give him a como/muddy look! Also I hope a unique weapon. Need more of those!

kinda bittersweet to know about this early, then having to wait to see pics, huh?:lol

and nice sig, Khev. anywhere I can see that in a larger size?

Was hoping we'd see it this week but it could very easily end up being a Comic-Con item.

easily can assume this would be a SDCC reveal.Wasnt it GREEdo that went up same time last year?? ;)

If they do Gree,i want a Kashyyk trooper.
and then i want my WOOKIEES and a PT Yoda..
then a wooden platform enviro for all kinds of neck chopping and wookiee hugging pleasure.

easily can assume this would be a SDCC reveal.Wasnt it GREEdo that went up same time last year?? ;)

If they do Gree,i want a Kashyyk trooper.
and then i want my WOOKIEES and a PT Yoda..
then a wooden platform enviro for all kinds of neck chopping and wookiee hugging pleasure.

Tree top environment would be sick! I think they should make yoda with that tauntaun looking creature from the cw movie. That would be sick!

Back