1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a dangerous game you are playing sir! Once you get one trooper before you know it you are out buying more display cabinets to show off all your troopers! I know it happened to me!
Nah - I do have a short list. I'm waiting on the following announcements from SSC:

*Jango
*Tusken Raider
*R2 & 3PO
*ESB / ROTJ Vader
*Bikerscout

..& from HT :pray:

*Maul & Qui-Gon
*ANH Leia & Han Solo
*Bespin Luke

I thought Medicom Darth Maul was perfect. Oddly, it was actual 12" scale, which is weird since Maul should actually be shorter than most. Ray Park is tiny.

As for Vader, I thought the last Ask Sideshow said the next Vader would be a ESB/ROTJ combination.

HT Bespin Luke would be ultimate.

Severed neck stump for the EX would rock.

In keeping with the norm for the clones...the exclusive is listed as the base...the neck stump would be an added regular piece.

And as cool as it would be as a novelty...be honest...how many of you would actually pose the figure with the severed neck stump for any period of time?

That's a dangerous game you are playing sir! Once you get one trooper before you know it you are out buying more display cabinets to show off all your troopers! I know it happened to me!

I hear ya mate, I bought my first SSC figure (41st Trooper) about 1 year ago or less now look at me :

holy.jpg

holy1.jpg

holy2.jpg

That's a lot of cash on display there!! :horror

What got my attention immediately though, are those 1/6 'Battle Of The Planets' figures!! Are they customs? They look excellent!

That's a lot of cash on display there!! :horror

What got my attention immediately though, are those 1/6 'Battle Of The Planets' figures!! Are they customs? They look excellent!

I was able to find the Battle of the Planet Figures on ebay, princess is a Takara Cy girl fig, and the Mark And Jason are RAH Medicom figures that I picked up new in 2002 i believe. I used to love that show as a kid. If I could find some 1:6 Robotech figures I'd be in business, Like a nice Rick Hunter or somethinf like that.

heres some close ups of them:

Now Jason has seen his days and Im looking for a new one to replace him as we speak,

botp1.jpg

botp2.jpg

botp3.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to find the Battle of the Planet Figures on ebay, princess is a Takara Cy girl fig, and the Mark And Jason are RAH Medicom figures that I picked up new in 2002 i believe. I used to love that show as a kid. If I could find some 1:6 Robotech figures I'd be in business, Like a nice Rick Hunter or somethinf like that.

Soon as I saw your pic of your Battle of the Planet figures I immediately regretted , for the umpteenth time, selling mine off a few years ago. I even sold off my diecast Phoenix.....:gah: What was I thinking....

Hey Speedy, can you show some close ups of Bacara, also via pm would do!

Speedyweasel - thanks for the extra pics, they're great figures! I'm actually hoping someone like Neca or DST pick the license up at some stage, & do some nice detailed 6" figures.

TheGent - I don't see Bacara in those photos anywhere.. :dunno

Oops, not Bacara; I meant one of his entourage, the PT snowtrooper on the floor, last line before the cardboards, second from left.

Hey Speedy, can you show some close ups of Bacara, also via pm would do!

Heya Gent, been a while since i've been on been in the middle of moving fro what seems forever now lol. Ah yes the Galactic Marine or what you OT guys call the PT snowtrooper lol ;) he's not quite done yet but heres a link to my customs page that has the best shots of him thus far he's about mid way down, good to hear from you again Gent :)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89556&page=22

Back