1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clone Commander Gree binoculaurs

Anyone know of any place I could an individual binoculars accessory that Commander Gree has?

That black spike on the right side broke off and I lost it. It's bothering me...

Any info is appreciated thanks.

Late to the party, but finally got my hands on Commander Gree. He is much better looking in person, but the camo on the forearms, hips, and thighs were a bit clean looking to me, so I added a light smoke tint and some paint chips to match the rest of the armor.

20150208_145025_zpsc72cbdc3.jpg

20150208_144923_zpsa753f697.jpg

Well, that would just make too much sense! Funny how none of the pictures of Gree show any grime or scuffing on the shins and boots, but I suppose some mud on the boots and shins are in order. Yes, the belt needs some paint chips.

Looks good, that bothered me when the figure came out, that only the forest green armor seemed to be weathered, but that does seem to be how they portrayed it in the movie. Maybe he was switching over to the full blown camo look and the Forest green was still parts of an older set. :lol

Speaking of which. Anybody know why his scuff marks are silver instead of just black like the rest? He can't be the only one with a metal armor. Even the shadow troopers have black scuff marks.

Back