1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find Joe_B! I can't wait to see more on this. My wallet hurts already with all these announcements. May have to make some tough decisions later this year depending on when all this stuff ships, but I definitely want this.

Good find Joe_B! I can't wait to see more on this. My wallet hurts already with all these announcements. May have to make some tough decisions later this year depending on when all this stuff ships, but I definitely want this.

Like which credit card has room on it? :thud:

If they do it right, this could be one of the best clones yet. I wonder if they will paint his visor a green metallic color?

I doubt it. I bet it will just be bright paint, ala the Hasbro figures. I'm not sure Sideshow knows how to do mirrored stuff like that.

If they use a metallic paint similar to what they used on the Bucky Cap PF that would look great and be fine by me anyways.

hope he comes with a pushbutton head flies off action feature.................:pray:

:monkey3

hope he comes with a pushbutton head flies off action feature.................:pray:

A cauterized neck stump would be a pretty gruesome accessory. :wink1:

How often do they get the chance to do a stump that fan-____ing-tastically nuclear epic awesome as that??? We have Windu's and Luke's. Gree's is imperative. My salvation depends on it.

If there's no petition here when I wake up, I'm making one.

A cauterized neck stump would be a pretty gruesome accessory. :wink1:

How often do they get the chance to do a stump that fan-____ing-tastically nuclear epic awesome as that??? We have Windu's and Luke's. Gree's is imperative. My salvation depends on it.

If there's no petition here when I wake up, I'm making one.

I will sign that petition sir!:hi5:

How AWESOME would a cauterized neck stump be!? Its not listed as coming with the figure, so it won't. But WOW! :horror

Jango could come with one too!

this makes me really want an episode II/III Yoda....
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJlJxQZu3LQ"]YouTube - ‪Commander Gree Scaled Replica Helmet (Master Replicas) Episode III: Revenge of the Sith‬‏[/ame]
crappy quality but
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqM368R3yA"]YouTube - ‪SW E3 Order 66:Yoda‬‏[/ame]

Back