1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice find!

as discussed before, a Phase I Gree would have to be a totally separate figure so i am happy they are not compromising.

I'm fairly shocked this little bug made it through. I wonder if there are other little gems unannounced hidden on the page. I will definitely order Gree but I hate the white stand exclusives. Since that is the Ex I'll be waiting for an AD.

Interesting way to have him "confirmed"...

I'd say the portrait will probably feature that striped buzz cut the character features on the CW series...

Nice to see some macro binoculars as an accessory.

Can't wait to see how Sideshow renders this one....the "suspenders",the unique deco, the mirrored visor. Hope it's cool...

Can a Kashyyyk Trooper be far behind? Hope not...

With Cody, Sideshow's really upped the bar, so here's hoping for the best here....

Interesting way to have him "confirmed"...

I'd say the portrait will probably feature that striped buzz cut the character features on the CW series...

Nice to see some macro binoculars as an accessory.

Can't wait to see how Sideshow renders this one....the "suspenders",the unique deco, the mirrored visor. Hope it's cool...

Can a Kashyyyk Trooper be far behind? Hope not...

With Cody, Sideshow's really upped the bar, so here's hoping for the best here....

Really with how all the clones have been I suspect Gree will be fine. Especially with how Cody and Rex turned out.

I think right now Sideshow is in their Clone stride, you can complain about how many are coming but they are getting better and better with every release, I have no doubts Gree will be a fantastic piece worth ordering.

I think right now Sideshow is in their Clone stride, you can complain about how many are coming but they are getting better and better with every release, I have no doubts Gree will be a fantastic piece worth ordering.

:goodpost::exactly:

Though, I'm not complaining about the # of clones.

How do people find these things? Is there someone out there just constantly hacking away?

Good choice for the Clone Commander line-up! Can't wait to see this one.

Hell, I might even bite on this. Then go back for Bly. The clones are just so well done.

FINALLY!!!!
W2Y2O.gif

although I know I can't get too excited about a 3rd Qtr 2011 estimated ship date:(

No pics yet but, i'm already sold on this release..love the clone line so far.

This is cool,but im hoping THIS figure isnt the one they say is going to top the Dewback at SDCC ;)
I want my WOOKIEE!~!!

Back