Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you guys know that the bottom few photos of HB is the 1/4 and not 1/12. :lol

That Hulkbuster is ridiculously good looking. Glad I waited and didn't get the Figuart. This one's gonna be such a better value and already looks so much better. More metal, more light up, more detail, and an opening cockpit ftw

I will get them both I think shf is More poseable than cc . I cant see a Best 1/12 hulkbuster there both look great

He's gonna be below $400 according to Comicave's Instagram [emoji2]

The Figuarts is nice and all but overall this one's gonna be a better value. Can't wait.

2dde5d3ce6e7c33d6bbb002a1585193c.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'd wait to see before I put much stock in that. They basically said "cheaper then our competition so don't order theirs...unless we change our mind and charge more"...lol

Hmmm. Someone said $300 before which was cool. Hovering around $400 has me thinking about it a bit. I guess it depends on what they plan on including. I really want a diecast HB though.

Well it will be at least around 400. I can't see them say 400 and then do 300.

CMC will be diecast I'm sure. Most their stuff is.

Yeah, it is diecast. I was told directly by them that it should be somewhere around 75% diecast. I think if the $300 price tag was never mentioned, then I might be okay with $400, but now that I was expecting $300, I feel a bit bummed to hear it's closer to $400.

The 1/12 has the working chest mechanism like their 1/4 counterpart right?

Yeah, it is diecast. I was told directly by them that it should be somewhere around 75% diecast. I think if the $300 price tag was never mentioned, then I might be okay with $400, but now that I was expecting $300, I feel a bit bummed to hear it's closer to $400.

The 1/12 has the working chest mechanism like their 1/4 counterpart right?

actually $300 is not realistic. considering the sentinel hulkbuster is also selling at $300.
since the comicave one is bigger, contains more diecast and with higher license cost,
i think $400 is more reasonable.

Yeah, I remember seeing a video like that, but from memory, I wasn't 100% sure of it's scale. That gimmick is cool to me. I think CMC (Play Imaginative) are the ones that include remotes to control the lights on their 1/6 scale pieces if I'm not mistaken. I really want that function translated to their HB. I find it too fiddly turning on/off each & every light on an Iron Man figure. A remote would be nice.

Also, a diecast figure of it's size having a $300 price tag doesn't seem far fetched to me. It's because everybody is cashing in on their HB pricing, so when comparing it to a plastic $300 figure, the $400 price tag doesn't seem so bad :lol When I heard/read about the $300 price estimate, it felt more worth it. It feels ridiculous to me, if I think that getting my KA HB to my door, might actually be cheaper than getting the CMC HB to my door :lol

The 1/12 scale proto didn't have the exact same system as the 1/4. The 1/4 has a full animatronic set up (if it ever releases, at 6000 usd or so) but the 1/12 seems to have one that opens mechanically. But, given their history I'd wait and see if they follow through and if so how it turns out.

Who said 300?
Honestly, I don't remember. This thread is only 10 pages, so maybe I'll skim through it, see if it was said here.

Edit: Found it. Page 4 of this thread.
just heard that it will be sold at usd$300! its just too good to be true, how is that possible?
sentinel's hulkbuster is also selling at usd$300, but its smaller(3cm shorter), without diecast
material and just a comic version(lower license fee). i am definitely ordering this one, its a
no brainer. but i have to sell my sentinel hulkbuster order first! :panic:

View attachment 236255
300 seems about right. It's smaller then most hot toys 1/6 iron man figures so that price seems ok. Even if they do some type of chest articulation. It's still a 300usd 1/12 scale. That's a lot of money for that scale.

Last edited:
That wasn't official though. The only official thing said was (under) 400.

I personally don't think a 1/12 scale figure should be more then 300. I was commenting on his post. Not any announced price by CMC.

You can go in every thread for every figure and find many posts about what price a figure should/would/will be. Until the company announces it I wouldn't put much stock into it.

It didn't seem like a regular price guess estimate at the time. The excitement & wording of the post can have one thinking that it was going to be a $300 figure. So 2LittleMoney might be mistaken on that one. It happens.

Edit: Where did you hear it from anyway 2LittleMoney? :slap :lol

Back