Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shades and Shotgun are awesome!
Ipt43E2.jpg

Mark 42, 43, 45 and Iron Patriot are from SHF.
Shotgun, Shades and Igor from Comicave (Shades i got from them, cause I have a site of reviews in my country).
Mark I is from Revoltech :)

Re: 1/12 Comicave Super Alloy - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulkbuster Mark 44

Thanks for the explanation, CloudN. Did you like the figures? :)

Yes. I don't really collect Ironmen toys but I do collect a lot of 6-7" toys and I was impressed by these little guys. Of course these are more high end, but I would say worth the price with the light up gimmicks are die cast parts.

If QC on that Mk43 is solid, then I'd say they've found the right price. Hopefully it's a good one.

The Hulkbuster looks pretty good, I prefer this paint job over the SHF. I hope they announce the price soon. :gah:

That Hulkbuster is ridiculously good looking. Glad I waited and didn't get the Figuart. This one's gonna be such a better value and already looks so much better. More metal, more light up, more detail, and an opening cockpit ftw

wow, besides hot toys, i think this has the best paint job out of all of the hulkbusters i've seen.

i'd love to pick this thing up, but it just costs a little too much for me.

Still talking about a 1 off hand painted (essentially custom) versus mass produced items. Until they actually release it I would hold off on judging which is better.

Back