Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be3a0ccb2b8e38f96f4edd7c675f98b6.jpg

dba2031df40bcb53106794732cc3392e.jpg

24d01b57af8cbf9263fb12ad18f5fc85.jpg

Mark 7 arrived unexpectedly today! I preordered last July on eBay, then forgot to cancel when it didn’t show...figured it was never going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many have written Comicave off but this is a great figure. Arm sockets extend and just great articulation all around with nice tight joints. The head is the one area that’s limited.

7d0ee54ada6b9d7f4036ecf251974fb9.jpg

ede022d482a5a9d9f96be39c946dd91a.jpg

de4d05824e891b25f2b0620fd2495c5f.jpg

Face plate comes off so it was an easy fix.

6bc4a7943bd6ef3c90ba609e5a499ca6.jpg

0fe8d8bd8759a618cafb960ec281d167.jpg

Great pictures! :clap I noted he is now available at BBTS and ordered. The Mk VII's one of my favorite armors and this comicave is a fantastic representation of it.

Have they released it yet? I think these are the un-official version from the factory that comicave didn’t pay? Not 100% but like the hulkbuster I think they disowned this.
Can anyone verify?

If it’s an ‘unofficial’ version it’s just semantics. It came in the same Comicave packaging and looks like every other release.

I am very tempted to pick up another...really impressed with this figure. The only real issue is the red lips. I think they will all have that issue as you can see red lips on the promo pics. Easy fix though as I said, the faceplate comes off. I just took a thin black sharpie and covered the red. I’m sure you could do a more professional fix with paint but it looks just fine the way I did it.

Seems incredible, though I wish the chest plate is removable to reveal inner detail, but that's just me.

The reviewer didn’t seem to know that the arm sockets extend. That gives more clearance for the shoulder pads.

I was wondering if anyone ordered the Midas from any of the eBay listings thats up. On one of the listings it says expected to ship in april - may 2019. Now I know comicave has officially cancelled these back in 2017.... but there was a situation back in january where people got the hulkbuster months ahead of time and they later came out call the thing a "counterfeit" even though the figure was was quality.... just wondering if this is our chance to get the midas in the same fashion.

G'ahhh this Mk VII is awesome!! Some mention it feels like a mini Hot Toys, and I agree. This is a fantastic representation of the armor.

shXMsfD.jpg

Ce9dFt3.jpg

AS5AQE8.jpg

OL6ktBe.jpg

The back flaps/thrusters are awesome.

dgKAxGk.jpg

Does anybody know any details on Comicave? Looks like they have disappeared, not any social media interaction since April 2019. Their last communication was a warning about counterfait Hulkbuster being released, and silence since then, while eBay has been filled with all their products, including Mk7, Midas and Hulkbuster, that are supposedly cancelled. Now a Mk85 has surfaced and is in preorder on eBay chinese sellers, but I highly doubt is made by Comicave. Any hint?

Does anybody know any details on Comicave? Looks like they have disappeared, not any social media interaction since April 2019. Their last communication was a warning about counterfait Hulkbuster being released, and silence since then, while eBay has been filled with all their products, including Mk7, Midas and Hulkbuster, that are supposedly cancelled. Now a Mk85 has surfaced and is in preorder on eBay chinese sellers, but I highly doubt is made by Comicave. Any hint?

Didn't they have some licensing issues? Maybe they're just going forward and making them anyway.

Back