1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T800-A9.jpg

T800-A4.jpg

T800-A2.jpg

via RPF :)

All threads on the RPF boards have been pulled and the guy banned.

He was trying to sell repainted 1:1 Predator skull recasts as well.

No doubt these are recasts but they are actually very good quality. Still, much of the value of a collectible to me personally resides in the "originality" of it. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a recast in my collection.

Guy hasn't been banned, nor are all his threads pulled, only thread removed is the one about T-800 chromed chest bust.

Either was, he just posted pictured, and judging by those, bust looks great!

Still seems this is a recast. The head is a SS one. And I'm curious about the torso, if it is from a 1:1 endo statue too.

I don´t like this bust,because it looks everytime on the floor..but ok,when you are sitting on the desk it looks in your eyes.
And about the teeth:
The HCG teeth are the only ones that are screenacurate!SS´s are wrong!The lower teeth are a lot too long and wrong in shape!
Here some pics for the teeth of a screenacurate Endoskull:

T1 (left original-right HCG:

T2(left original-right HCG):

Now really the last one must see,that only HCG is using the right teeth!

SAME GAME with the SS one:

Soo...wich one has the right teeth...hm...
HCG is the only way to go for an exact replica!Sorry SS-Fans...but the pose is cool..;-)

Last edited:
I don´t like this bust,because it looks everytime on the floor..but ok,when you are sitting on the desk it looks in your eyes.
And about the teeth:
The HCG teeth are the only ones that are screenacurate!SS´s are wrong!The lower teeth are a lot too long and wrong in shape!
Here some pics for the teeth of a screenacurate Endoskull:

T1 (left original-right HCG:

HCG is the only way to go for an exact replica!Sorry SS-Fans...but the pose is cool..;-)

the HCG may be right, but looks bad too. Making comparisons to box pictures and CGI pictures (endo in flames) is useless. The HCG version with the gap teeth:

Picture085-1.jpg

i've debated this topic for years. Overall the Sideshow bust looks better :lecture

Now really the last one must see,that only HCG is using the right teeth!

The shape of the teeth is right.Stan Winston made black mud on and between the teeth.Look at the shape:

@Bezzerkerr:For you...right!But not for me.Oh,and the chip-cover is oversized,too on the SS-bust.:lecture

My Bust has great teeth:

Last edited:
The 1:1 endo busts teeth looks bad if you look at it straight on, but i think it looks awesome when hes kinda looking down. Weird.

I was gonna say, the SS looks great only from certain angles. Maybe it's just the pics, but the eyes on the new bust look like skittles, not real lenses.

If the Sideshow bust is wrong, then baby...i don't want to be right :wink1: It's more attractive and menacing than the HCG bust.

If the Sideshow bust is wrong, then baby...i don't want to be right :wink1: It's more attractive and menacing than the HCG bust.

You hit the nail on the head with the word menacing. Thats the reason why I brought it and what the endo is all about.

Im loving the look of this bust. Would be nice to see it on the stand upright. I actually like the fact he's looking down.
That in itself is kinda scary and menacing, as its in the process of being built but could come alive any minute lol.

Also different to the current endos pose so will look great in a terminator collection with hcg or ss

You hit the nail on the head with the word menacing. Thats the reason why I brought it and what the endo is all about.

Im loving the look of this bust. Would be nice to see it on the stand upright. I actually like the fact he's looking down.
That in itself is kinda scary and menacing, as its in the process of being built but could come alive any minute lol.

Also different to the current endos pose so will look great in a terminator collection with hcg or ss

That's exactly why I want this, couldn't have said it better myself.

Hey boys...I don´t wanna bash your SS bust..really..I like the pose,too.But for me as a collector its it very important that a piece is very near screenacurate.And with the teeth,SS made a really bad job.
That is a fact...and not my personal taste.Same with the oversized Chipcover on the top of the head...so I ask:Why?They are making a really cool bust and destroy the original design with this amateurish mistakes.Thats why I bought the HCG Skull and I´m very happy with it.But out of the box both terminators are not really acurate...when the power is out,the eyes of the Terminator are black and not red plasticlenses like a chinatoy.Thats why I builded new lenses for my bust.When the powerswitch is on the lights are deep red(in person its deep red..not like on the pic)..and black when it has no connection.

Sorry to say, no licensed endo skull has the correct teeth. On the original Stan Winston heads the teeth were sculpted in, not separate. And the eyes are always way overlit and done wrong.

But HCG made for his teeth a mould from a finished endoskull.Not perfect,but way better as sideshows selfmade sculpt.
And about the eyes...what do you think exactly?

The sideshow eyes are too bright. If you jumper just one battery, then the glow looks more pleasing to the eye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back