1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repaint? More like it needs new teeth period. The one's on the Sideshow bust weren't all that great...these one's are even worse!

I just wonder if I can pull off using false/prosthetic acrylic teeth as the teeth on this are fairly long (just like the inaccurate Sideshow teeth).

**EDIT**

Forgot to mention that I HATE the "T2" name plate section on the base. I need to find a guy that makes custom plaques to cover that up as it looks ugly.

Yea I agree on the name plate... may look into changing that. It probably wont bother me once i have the rest of the bust but it does look a bit rubbish.

You can easily get the ink sublimated aluminium plaques made but it really needs one of the thick cast alloy style plaques doesnt it?

Wonder if there is anywhere to get a small batch made. I would be in for one.

Repaint? More like it needs new teeth period. The one's on the Sideshow bust weren't all that great...these one's are even worse!

I just wonder if I can pull off using false/prosthetic acrylic teeth as the teeth on this are fairly long (just like the inaccurate Sideshow teeth).

**EDIT**

Forgot to mention that I HATE the "T2" name plate section on the base. I need to find a guy that makes custom plaques to cover that up as it looks ugly.

I'm telling you..the most recent batch of combat endoskulls from Sideshow have the same teeth as this bust. They are not the same teeth that Sideshow used to use, as seen in the pictures on their website. At first I said I wouldn't buy one of these, but other than not being able to afford it right now, I'd buy this torso.

Good chance of getting this tomorrow. tracking says forwarded for uk processing, revised charges to be paid, received and processed.
Looks like il have to pay a bit more... oh well.

As soon as I get it and set him up, il get some shots up and some close ups of the teeth, base....

We do not condone and cannot allow any discussion that could lead to the sell (i.e. criminal recaster) receiving any monies for his crime.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back