1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this lifesize Endobust currently on Ebay from a Hong Kong seller:

T2lL9iXolaXXXXXXXX_%21%21359915162.jpg

T2129iXnxaXXXXXXXX_%21%21359915162.jpg

Wondering what you guys thought of it. Seems to be a nice cheaper alternative to a lifesize statue (which I have neither the space or $$ for at the moment)

Last edited:
Re: Terminator Endoskeleton bust lifesize

Yeah, expensive. But I imagine shipping this to the states is going to be a bit on the pricey side...

I hella want this, but can't swing it anytime soon. Looks bad ass.

Yes and the corso comes from the statue.

yea, it's a recast, but at least it's completely different then anything SS has done, I guess it's pretty much the 2.0 version, just chromed. $1,000 shipped for this still isn't that bad though. I had the original full size clean Endo, the only thing I didn't like about it was the HCG head they used, with the gap teeth.

I normally hate the esthetics of busts cause they just make want to see the stuff that isn't there, but this really works for me in a T-800 factory diorama sort of way. I'd much rather have this than just a head and neck.

Good question.
I already saw this piece a few months ago, posted on Facebook by a fellow Terminatorfiles member, who also ist the founder.

I really want this...looks amazing...

It says seller is away. What does that mean? Vacation?

I believe it means that you can place your order, but it wont get shipped out to you till he returns from wherever hes at. If you know hes away, you cant be mad that hes taking forever to ship the item out. Although if I got this badass, Id want it asap :impatient:

I believe it means that you can place your order, but it wont get shipped out to you till he returns from wherever hes at. If you know hes away, you cant be mad that hes taking forever to ship the item out. Although if I got this badass, Id want it asap :impatient:

Hmm... funny I was looking at that bust a few months ago and the seller was away aswell. Business must be great taking all this time off. Must say it is a stellar looking piece.

Iv ordered one. I missed out on this back in march and have been waiting for it to come back on. Will be paying for this in just over a week.
I just hope it looks as good as the pbotos.
Holding my breath with customs fee tho!

Soon as I have him, il post up some pics and let you know what I think.

cool, I was waiting to see who was gonna be the guinea pig on this piece. I'm sure they will be making as many of these as they can, so I'm in no hurry to grab one, but look forward to in hand thoughts.

cool, I was waiting to see who was gonna be the guinea pig on this piece. I'm sure they will be making as many of these as they can, so I'm in no hurry to grab one, but look forward to in hand thoughts.
Its a bit of a gamble lol but I was hoping someone would make a bust like this for so long and then this popped up.
I love the t600 bust but this could top that. Just prey it looks exactly as the pics show. Or better :)

the only thing I worry about is the quality of the chrome. Did you ever ask any questions about it? That's my prime concern.

the only thing I worry about is the quality of the chrome. Did you ever ask any questions about it? That's my prime concern.

I did. He said its chrome plated but after talking to a friend who was building an endo, he said he very much doubted that as it doesnt bond well to resin or something. Although he is very interested too lol.
Im just preying he sails thru customs :pray:

the chrome HCG and SS T800's weren't chromed resin? I've heard it's difficult to do, but I'm pretty positive it's been done plenty of times. I think the clean 1:2 Endos are basically all resin and plastic. It just has to be done right, or else it will start to flake over time.

I gathered a few infos on this piece, thx to the Terminator Files Admin.
It´s produces by OGRM EU in the Netherlands and costs about 450-500€ depending on the location.
The quality should be excellent, since he owns several skulls made by them.
Of course they´re inofficial, but the LOOK amazing and having an amazing peace of inofficial stuff for the price of way, WAY less value for money for an official piece...then I guess I´ll go for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back