1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gathered a few infos on this piece, thx to the Terminator Files Admin.
It´s produces by OGRM EU in the Netherlands and costs about 450-500€ depending on the location.
The quality should be excellent, since he owns several skulls made by them.
Of course they´re inofficial, but the LOOK amazing and having an amazing peace of inofficial stuff for the price of way, WAY less value for money for an official piece...then I guess I´ll go for it...

If it is produced in The Netherlands why does it say the items location is in Hong Kong? The last time I checked that was in China. It is a shame because if it was in Europe there would be no Fees to pay on it other than shipping. :peace

If it is produced in The Netherlands why does it say the items location is in Hong Kong? The last time I checked that was in China. It is a shame because if it was in Europe there would be no Fees to pay on it other than shipping. :peace

I wondered that myself, to be exact, but the admin told me yesterday that it´s produced there by a guy named Ray and he needed to be payed upfront, but of course he would like to sell those directly and he´s living an hour away from him...so...netherlands it is...

Iv commited to buy one form Hong Kong1

Bit of a bummer I cant get ity from Holland but just happy to hear good feedback on this piece.
Really cant wait for it!

This seller also has the endoskull for sale. The teeth look bad, but other than that it looks like a decent copy of the SS endoskull. My combat version from SS ships this month, screw the fakes! This guy's feedback is fishy, lots of duplicates.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TERMINATOR...tDomain_0&hash=item3a72895658#ht_12893wt_1216

I think they look really decent. I did notice the feedback but on the whole its good. was hoping to contact someone who had previously brought one and ask for some feedback with pics but its all set to private.
Like I say, bit of a gamble but if it looks as its shown, Il be well happy.

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you, I want this bad.I really like the way it looks. Shipping is what kills it, But it is bad ass!!!

Im not sure how many he had last time but he sold them fairly quick. when I messaged him, he said id be able to pre order April ready for May.
What I will do is either update this thread or start my own thread with some decent pics and my thoughts when he arrives.
It will be either an expensive mistake or jackpot!

The guy selling this has put a link up to his site with some more info on this.
States it not a recast and has chrome finish

Sounds promising :)

How can these not be recasts? I saw a few different colored endoskulls sold by the same seller in different paint themes and they are all mounted on a base that looks just like the sideshow endoskull base. I hope this deal goes well. I would love to get a torso in 1:1 scale but I'm gonna have to let someone else try it out first.

How can these not be recasts? I saw a few different colored endoskulls sold by the same seller in different paint themes and they are all mounted on a base that looks just like the sideshow endoskull base. I hope this deal goes well. I would love to get a torso in 1:1 scale but I'm gonna have to let someone else try it out first.

He had red, white, and even pink endoskulls for sale last year! If they're not recasts, why have the flat square on the front where Sideshow's T2 logo is? Might be a quality recast, but a recast none the less.

He had red, white, and even pink endoskulls for sale last year! If they're not recasts, why have the flat square on the front where Sideshow's T2 logo is? Might be a quality recast, but a recast none the less.

Yea I saw all of them above mentioned listed again. And a battle damaged rusted look which was actually very badass. But yea the flat plate in the front of the base was very distinctive.

They have some interesting stuff... like this "storage box" Terminator head:

T2aC0yXjXXXXXXXXXX_%21%21645237393.jpg

I'm sure I could find some junk to put in there.

Tried to get one of these and wasted over a month of waiting while trying to communicate with the seller on fleabay. Never received it but got a refund with a bunch of wasted time.

Same guy? What a bunch of bull. That money could've been spent on better things in the meantime.

Dont think its the same guy. But he uses the same stock pictures and claims he is based in the U.S. Smelt fishy but I had to give it a try, since it would be a nice looking desk piece that can hold all my paper clips. Guess I'll have to stick with my old coffee cup for the clips.

Im not sure how many he had last time but he sold them fairly quick. when I messaged him, he said id be able to pre order April ready for May.
What I will do is either update this thread or start my own thread with some decent pics and my thoughts when he arrives.
It will be either an expensive mistake or jackpot!
'

Ack! So you're the guinea pig for this huh? Man, I hope it's legit. Post those pics up as soon as you get it. Good luck! :wave

'

Ack! So you're the guinea pig for this huh? Man, I hope it's legit. Post those pics up as soon as you get it. Good luck! :wave

I will do. Hoping to have this in around 3 weeks all being well.
Have a good feeling about it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back