1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this Ebayer is legit guys, but just letting you guys know, last year there was someone selling the same stuff using the exact same photos, he had many positive feedbacks but all of a sudden he got 30+ negative feedbacks in a roll, he scammed all his buyers in that same month and was banned soon after. Not sure if people got their money back but it seems like this same guy keeps coming back with new account and building positive feedbacks til he gets enough to do one big scam at the end.. so watch out guys... It could be a different person using the same photos, I'm not sure, but just make sure to buy from the artist directly and you should be safe..

`

Last edited:
any news on this? i hope all is well, i will pray for you (gypsycatcha)

i want this bust too, but just not sure yet.

You have 45 days. If ou don't have piece before then file dispute. No excuses no exceptions. This isnt some 300 dollar statue.

gypsycatcha, maybe you can drop OGRM EU an email and ask him if he's related to your Ebay seller, he should know if that Ebayer really have the number of stock to sell his stuff online.

Guy on rpf is selling these for like $750 shipped and seems to know alot about this product. Pretty sure its not a recast

The secret behind the maker of this bust is not something to make me want to buy it. If that maker is genuine why the secret?

to be honest it looks like the ver 2 torso.

however the head does not rotate which is somewhat of a bummer for me.

was thinking about picking this up but I think having one 1:1 Endo statue should be enough

must not be greedy.

gypsycatcha, maybe you can drop OGRM EU an email and ask him if he's related to your Ebay seller, he should know if that Ebayer really have the number of stock to sell his stuff online.

Well iv been following the rpf thread aswell. the ebay guy and the guy on rpf are different. The guy on rpf is selling this a fraction cheaper.
Hmmmmm iv not actually paid yet but dont like the sound of the scam story.
Im not sure it s the same tho. Im a bit of a terminator nut and search daily. This torso in chrome become available in february and sold out on ebay in march. The rust version was on there last year but im not sure if it was the same seller.
Surly if i go thru ebay, il be covered right?

I do find it a little strange no one has put this on youtube or cropped up on the forums yet!

just checked ebay, there is currantly to sellers doing this bust. One guy with 58 feedback which could be the potential horror story. the other with 1700 at 99.5 %.
He's the guy iv gone with. His feedback sounds pretty good although everythings private which is a shame

I'm also interested in this. I am new to collecting and the SS Endo was on my list but I have never been keen on the BD version and much prefer the look of clean. This is only $200 more than the battle damaged Endo but I get a whole lot more for my money (if it is of good quality)

From the pics does it appear to be movie accurate, the chest area etc?

Thank you, yes it started life out as that awful dreaded recast that is on ebay.

Amazing work, mate.
:hi5:
I´m trying something similar.
Completely engineered it in a 3D CAD System. moves realistically and...wish me luck...maybe I can produce it the corporation I´m working.
Shouldn´t be too hard...
You can check it under my created threads if you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back