1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah,I understand.I have no ss terminator...but my hcg eyes are good..ok,with the dark lenses.:wink1:

They still screwed up the teeth. Barely any of them has the same look as on the real skulls, so they clearly sanded and misaligned them on those inserts they made.

And the grid pattern in the eye lens just looks crappy and everyone knows that white light shining behind a red cover will produce an orangy/red glow. Not red. You need a red light with clear cover to get the right glow and dial it down, so you get that haunting glow instead of that flashlight look all licensed pieces have.

A detailshot of the T-800 eye in Terminator 2...hm,I see a grid pattern inside:

@Too Much Garlic:I know that.But it is the T-800 eye in the movie.And there is a pattern,so it is not really a no go for me.No prop is 100% exact...but I think the hcg endoskull is really near.But thats only my personal taste.:wink1:

Whatever floats your boat. They are both awesome busts. I just hope this looks exactly how it looks on the ebay page.
The detail and finish looks insane and it looks scary as f#*k
Really love the pose on this. also not sure if it was mentioned but im sure when I asked the guy in february about this, the eyes dont dim off. That may have changed but its no biggie for me.

Seller said mine is shipping this Monday.
Really hope so :)

Whatever floats your boat. They are both awesome busts. I just hope this looks exactly how it looks on the ebay page.
The detail and finish looks insane and it looks scary as f#*k
Really love the pose on this. also not sure if it was mentioned but im sure when I asked the guy in february about this, the eyes dont dim off. That may have changed but its no biggie for me.

Seller said mine is shipping this Monday.
Really hope so :)

I guess because they couldn't replicate the Sideshow way of doing that LOL...

actually on the 1:1 statue, the eyes don't dim.

they just go out. weird right? you would think that they would do the same as the 1:1 bust, but no.

then again. neither does the HCG one dim.

they just go out. weird right? you would think that they would do the same as the 1:1 bust, but no.

Yeah its a bit strange but doesnt bother me. I only ever turn them on to show friends to be honest.

yea, I thought that was weird too, but never bothered me when I had it either. Crazy thing though, when I sold mine, the eyes stopped working for the new owner :slap. The T-600 has the dim effect, so I'm not sure why some pieces aren't given the effect.

yea, I thought that was weird too, but never bothered me when I had it either. Crazy thing though, when I sold mine, the eyes stopped working for the new owner :slap. The T-600 has the dim effect, so I'm not sure why some pieces aren't given the effect.

Same with mine but on the t600. The eyes just turn off!
Its a nice little touch but I dont usually put them on so it doesnt bother me

He might not have connected the parts properly.

The old endos were a pain to light.

Now if only I could find someone who was selling a right arm WITHOUT the plasma rifle. :peace

The new version 2.0 lifesize does have dimmer eyes. Quite long actually, it stays lit for about 3 seconds before slowly dimming off.

The new version 2.0 lifesize does have dimmer eyes. Quite long actually, it stays lit for about 3 seconds before slowly dimming off.

Where did you hear of this?

when I asked the guy previous, he said they just shut off....?

Just to correct you, yes it does.
When you push the button, sound effect plays and lights stay on for about 10 seconds, and then light fades out.

Really opps. I guess it's been a while since I sold my clean HCG :peace

Back to the torso, mines been shipped so will hopefully have some pics here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back