Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Mitchell, where did you get this cool pic of Vader leading the Imperial troops
on Hoth?

I really want this piece, but with all of the recent news, and today's Q&A indicating many more cool revelations to come it's going to be a tough decision. I suppose I can always pre-order and wait to see when this actually ships.....but man there are going to be some tough decisions ahead.

Wow--we are getting really close to having diorama representations of the major lightsaber duels from every film in the series. I want to go back and pick all of them up one of these days.

duelsc.jpg

We need RotJ and the Sidious vs Mace Windu plus 3 jedi in his office too

Last edited:
My Star Wars setup...When those 2 dios come out...complete...This is a Father Son story... I hope an SS PF Anakin PM and AOTC come out....I have Anakin looking at the Lukes and all three Lukes looking at Vader....out of my whole Star Wars Collection I'm only keeping these...Getting rid of everything else

My Star Wars setup...When those 2 dios come out...complete...This is a Father Son story... I hope an SS PF Anakin PM and AOTC come out....I have Anakin looking at the Lukes and all three Lukes looking at Vader....out of my whole Star Wars Collection I'm only keeping these...Getting rid of everything else

That's a nice little set up you have there. I like it very creative. :clap:clap:clap

That's a nice little set up you have there. I like it very creative. :clap:clap:clap

Thank you...I hate to get rid of my other great Star Wars items like these but gotta pay the bills...This whole story was about father and Son and that is what I'm sticking with...I will be happy with my key Dios and 3 Anakins 3 Lukes and 1 Vader....I still want ROTJ Luke vs Vader Dio and ROTS MACE(+3) vs Palpatine in office dio and PM and AOTC Anakin and I will be happy...

Last edited:
I would hope that the next dio is ROTJ with Vader,Luke and PALPATINE!

Sorry for digging out this thread. But it says on Sideshow's website that this will be available on April 2012, yet the dimensional weight of this piece hasn't been determined as of today. I have this on pre-order and I was wondering if any of you know if SSC will dealy this dio. So, do you think it will really start shipping this month?

Sorry for digging out this thread. But it says on Sideshow's website that this will be available on April 2012, yet the dimensional weight of this piece hasn't been determined as of today. I have this on pre-order and I was wondering if any of you know if SSC will dealy this dio. So, do you think it will really start shipping this month?

Well the month has just begun... :wink1:

This will ship by 3rd week in April...I'm sure of it

Back