Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a shame this line died. I was looking forward to the luke & leia swinging dio.

but the msrp on them became ridiculous. way too much $ for something so small.

$350 actually seems reasonable these days with the recent PF price increases (that's how much Sideshow's charging for the Bride of Frankenstein 1/8th diorama, which I'm a huge fan of) but I'm glad I got it under $300. The creativity behind this line really represents the Sideshow everyone misses and it sucks that the aftermarket prices on most of the old ones forces me to stick to the few dioramas representing scenes I'm attached to (this, the Ambush on Hoth and maybe the Asajj Ventress vs. Anakin) instead of supporting all the great sculpts, especially the ones by Trevor Grove.

That Luke and Leia swinging one had the best likenesses I've seen of the two at that scale--the Slave Leia with Jabba looks slightly disappointing in that regard--but the large base kind of takes away from it, for me, even though it's accurate to the set from ANH.

Back