Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine. I have it displayed on a set of standard semi-cheap bookshelves. At its widest point its about 13+ inches wide and over 13 inches high. An awkward piece to say the least. I have to say while it is a great looking item it is really nerve-racking to put together. The whole railing has to be assembled and all of it is fragile polystone. Personally, I would only purchase this through sideshow as opposed to a third party who might not gurantee the piece is complete and undamaged.

065_zps440a6a62.jpg
[/IMG]

029_zpsca38b7bd.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's mine. I have it displayed on a set of standard semi-cheap bookshelves. At its widest point its about 13+ inches wide and over 13 inches high. An awkward piece to say the least. I have to say while it is a great looking item it is really nerve-racking to put together. The whole railing has to be assembled and all of it is fragile polystone. Personally, I would only purchase this through sideshow as opposed to a third party who might not gurantee the piece is complete and undamaged.

065_zps440a6a62.jpg
[/IMG]

029_zpsca38b7bd.jpg
[/IMG]

Great set up! Love the wallpaper.

I'm dying to see another Star Wars dio. Maybe Ep VI Vader vs Luke or Ep III Emperor vs Mace Windu/Kit Fisto+ 2

Last edited:
I can't believe that this phenomenal piece from the perhaps most iconic scene in all of Star Wars is not sold out yet! Ridiculous!

It is useless to resist! I am so getting mine soon. I just can't resist! It is so awesome! I wonder why so few manufacturers focus on diorama inspired by scenes from the movie. Wouldn't you guys want to see a diorama depicting moment when vader is throwing the emperor down the ventlation shaft for example?

Scored this diorama as a Christmas gift to myself. It was frustrating as hell to put together (as noted in my help post) but it was so worth it (it's massive!)

Sculpt and design-wise, you can definitely tell this is the team that moved on to form Tweeterhead. The composition looks dynamic from every angle and there's no way to overpraise the paint on Luke's weathered outfit. I can't wait to receive their '66 Batgirl next year!:clap

congrats. The only thing I did not like was the choice of material for the railings. Delicate and frustrating as hell.

congrats. The only thing I did not like was the choice of material for the railings. Delicate and frustrating as hell.

Agreed and thanks! Vader's single foot peg for such a wide stance also made me nervous placing him on the base.

But it's all positives once the nerves have calmed. Even the weapons (including Luke's blaster in his side holster) and were molded perfectly. The lightsaber blades are very distinctively the sharper ones from ESB.

it is a shame this line died. I was looking forward to the luke & leia swinging dio.

but the msrp on them became ridiculous. way too much $ for something so small.

Back