Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd much prefer a diorama of the Bespin Han Solo across the table from Darth Vader and Boba Fett. But even more important, I wish SSC's would FINALLY put out a Bespin Han Solo PF 1/4.

I thought these pics would be in the Blog, but they were in the News Archive today.

200050_press01.jpg

200050_press09.jpg

200050_press02.jpg

200050_press04.jpg

200050_press05.jpg

200050_press06.jpg

200050_press07.jpg

200050_press08.jpg

200050_press09.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics....I was really hoping for a sub-$300 price tag, but not to be. I'm curious to see if they are offering an Exclusive version of this or not. Still really want it, just need to see if I can swallow the price tag.

I think this piece is amazing! The poses, the body mechanics, the flow, the display Feng Shui is all right on. The base is incredible too. And in person, that base is huge.

And I painted Luke's head and hands.
VaderCam.jpg

CloseUp.jpg

I really like it - although in some pics luke's face looks great...and in others, not so much.

No exclusive means I can buy it locally and save some $$. The base/environment is awesome!

Great paint job SS, a pity you won't be doing the full production run. Vader looks a little skinny though.

Last edited:
Looks great, like the likeness on Luke. Dont know why they both have the same leg/foot stance???
No exclusive? High Price Tag! NRD means serious second thoughts on ordering.... good one SS! :(

Thanks for the additional close-up pics of the paint apps SS...looks great. Hopefully the final product that ships looks that good.

Can you tell us the size of the base? Just trying to get an idea of how much space I would need for this awesome piece.

Looks great, like the likeness on Luke. Dont know why they both have the same leg/foot stance???
No exclusive? High Price Tag! NRD means serious second thoughts on ordering.... good one SS! :(

The NRD only applies if you are ordering more than one so there's no issue there unless you want two or more.

Don't know the actual size, but I remember thinking it was bigger than I expected when I saw it in person.

Thanks for the response! Is there any way you are able to measure it? I just have to convince the Mrs. that this is something that I NEED and the first question she's going to ask is 'where are you going to put it?' :)

I like it but count me out; I'm done with the dio's for now. There are just too many other awesome pieces that must come before this one.

Love it!!! Can't buy it, I have to pick my battles and although I love the dios I just can't validate any of them. But this one gave me pause.

I was really excited when they announced this, the classic darth vader vs luke. But after looking at the full reveal, not so much. Not sure why exactly, just doesnt seem to have the wow factor. Especially considering it's a $300+ with no exclusive version.

Pass, will pick it up on ebay for cheaper in the future if i change my mind.

Back